Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any E30/BMW meets in michigan in the next few months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any E30/BMW meets in michigan in the next few months?

Anyone know of any meets in Michigan during the next few months? E30, BMW, or just Euro.

Thanks
    Dan

There's going to be a color tour with the Michiana BMWCCA in October in Traverse City, but that's too far away for me. If you're interested I'd get in contact with the dealer in that area.
    My Feedback

Comment

Sweet! I will definitely check that out. Thanks!

Comment

For anyone interested, here is the info about the Fall color tour in Traverse City:
        Michiana Chapter Fall Color Tour Invitation ***Saturday October 4th***

Here come the long awaited details for the Michiana Chapter Fall Color Tour

This year promises to be a great tour with support from the Grand Traverse BMW Center.

Glen Cousineau - Brand Manager and Nicole Battista - BMW Client Advisor

have put together an exciting driving tour followed by a dinner on the Bay in Traverse City.

Registration will be from Noon to 1pm at BMW of Traverse City - 2801 N. U.S. 31 SouthTraverse City, MI 49684

Lights snacks and refreshments provided

Cost per participant is $20

Tour will depart at 1pm for a wonderful 120 mile drive on the Leelanau Peninsula.

Draft route is as follows:

West from Dealership to Glen Arbor via Silver Lake and Platte Lake.

Up M22 through Suttons Bay then South along the east shore of Lake Leelanau to Cherry Bend and Back into Downtown Traverse City.

Total trip will be approximately 3 hours allowing for a few stops at points of interest along the way.

Dinner at 5pm at Harringtons by the Bay - 13890 S West Bayshore Drive Traverse City MI 49684

BMW of Traverse City is a sponsor for the Dinner at Harringtons

RSVP Please send your RSVP to Nicole Battista at nbattista@foxmotors.com so that the restaurant can be kept up to speed.

For those intending to stay overnight in Traverse City please make your own reservations as soon as possible.

Block booking were not available for a large group that weekend so everyone will be on there own for hotel accomodations if neeeded.

Please also Check out our Chapter Website www.michiana-bmwcca.com

To update your email address please contact the National office by phone or update your profile on the new BMWCCA National Website www.bmwcca.org

If your email is updated with National it is updated in our database too.

Comment

Working...
        X