FS in GA: 1984 318i Automatic - 3 Owners, 116,00 Original Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS in GA: 1984 318i Automatic - 3 Owners, 116,00 Original Miles

1984 318i automatic for sale in Sharpsburg, GA (25 minutes south of Atlanta). Saphirblau, tan interior, 116,033 original miles and yes the odometer still works! Original BMW radio included as well.

I bought this car a few months ago and have only put about 200 miles (if that) on it. It's an original 3 owner car. The previous owner bought it from the original owner and he had it for 7 years. It has always been garaged and is in excellent, original condition.

When I bought it, I did a full tune up on it that included plugs, wires, cap, rotor and coil. I also replaced both the upper and lower oil pan gaskets as the upper had a pretty good leak to it. I also took the fuel pump (the one near the rear wheel) off of my '85 parts car and replaced it as well. The fuel pump was only a few months old and is much quieter than the original.

When the previous owner bought the car, he took it straight to the local BMW dealership and had the following work done (in 2007 at $2627.07):
    1. replaced rear section of exhaust as well as muffler.
    2. replaced entire power steering rack.
    3. installed four Nexen 195/60/14 tires.
    4. four wheel alignment.
    5. air conditioning treatment
    6. fuel system treatment
    7. injection service
    8. oil change

It has a few dings (pictured) and the paint has some worn areas from being washed so much (also pictured). No clear coat failure and no major damage. No rust through even in the usual E30 areas.

Known issues:
    1. intermittent stumbling idle - possibly idle control valve as it looks original or it could be the rubber lines.
    2. if it sits for more than a few days, it smokes a little at startup. Does not smoke if driven daily.
    3. Tachometer rarely reads correctly. Most of the time it only runs up to 2000 RPM and no further. Occasionally it will read correctly.
    4. Temp gauge sometimes jumps around (rarely)
    5. Dome lights do not work when doors opened.

Here's your chance to own a REALLY NICE early E30. Price is $1500 obo. You can message me or give me a call at 404-375-845eight.

Now, I know it's not the most desirable E30 but think of the possibilities people! To the top!

Comment

Ttt!

Comment

bump

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
          X