87 325i Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325i Convertible

Hello all, I've decided to put my e30 up for sale. First off, I'm located in the NW suburbs of Chicago, the car is from California and had been garage stored since it's been in Illinois. It has 136,065 miles on it currently. Some quick points about recent maintenance (all things listed have less than 5000 miles) :
    -front control arms
    -control arm bushings
    -tie rods (inner & outer)
    -front sway bar links
    -spark plugs
    -valve cover gasket and all 4 cam plugs
    -valve adjustment
    -v-belts
    -oil filter adapter o-rings
    -coolant recovery tank cap
    Some other positives:
    -newer soft top
    -clean interior
    -aftermarket "era" correct bbs wheels
    -no rust issues
    -maintenance records from myself and the previous owner.
    The timing belt was changed by previous owner at 127k miles along with the water pump.
    The front is lowered on H&R sport springs, the rear is stock as far as I know (I didn't swap the rear springs out, however, other e30 guys have said "no way that's stock in the rear").
    The car drives, rides and looks great, however it does have a few imperfections:
    -slooooow oil leak, I thought it was the oil filter adapter/oil cooler thermostat plug, however it's still weeping, not even enough to notice a drop in level between oil changes.
    -the transmission leaks at the rear output shaft, I've been keeping it topped off until it gets fixed.
    -has it's share if dings and a minor amount of clear coat fade/missing on front DS fender.
    -econometer does not work, however everything else on the dash does including warning lights.
    Overall the car drives wonderfully and I personally wouldn't (and haven't) hesitated to drive it anywhere. The miles will go up slowly as I don't drive the car too far or too often. I will try to be as honest of a seller as I can be. Please feel free to ask me any questions.
    I'm asking 4800 obo, or will consider trades for a e30 coupe or sedan (something with a roof) so let me know what you have!
    Feel free to message me on here, or text/call me at 630-618-0362. Thanks for looking! -Mike

Last edited by Mjk12us; 08-17-2014, 10:12 PM.

Bump!

Comment

Bump! Make me an offer!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump! Still have it, still flexible on the price, would like to see it gone soon!

Comment

Working...
          X