Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325is roller, very solid, rust-free, many spares, Las Vegas, NV

SOLD

Up for sale is my 1989 325is project roller, Zinnoberrot, very clean, solid, and rust-free, original 5-speed. As far as I can tell, west coast car its entire life. Interior, engine, and transmission have been removed. Many spares are included. Original intent was to build a track car, but this may be a good restoration candidate or SpecE30, etc. Might also be a perfect time for an M50 ... swap. Chassis has 202k miles. Comes as pictured with all of the spares loaded into the car.

Parts and spares include:
    Two 2.5 325is M20 motors torn down with all internal parts for the short blocks, one has been fully prepped for a stock rebuild by a reputable Las Vegas shop, one 325is head intact, an extra performance prepped camshaft, external engine and engine bay parts for at least one complete build/install, 5-speed transmission, rebuilt driveshaft, extra suspension parts and subframes, grill parts, extra steering rack, the only interior parts are the dash with small cracks, gauge cluster and surround, computer with active autowerks chip, driver seat. Car still has a full suspension and limited slip installed, Tokico shocks and unknown red lowering springs. I'm sure there are more parts I've missed.

The front bumper plastic cover, flywheel and clutch, and door window rails are missing. The moon roof mechanism has also been removed, still have the moon roof skin. You can see in the pictures there is slight damage to the front edge of the driver fender, other expected small dings.

SOLD, bring your trailer, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, 706-231-4580

Full slideshow: http://s6.photobucket.com/user/pdweb...show/1989325is

Last edited by PDWebb; 10-18-2014, 08:20 PM. Reason: Sold

nice deal! wish i had a garage

Comment

Working...
    X