Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry, thats the worst paint job i have ever seen... Kudos for taking the high road when we all just want to get EVEN!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Horsepower View Post
      Religion sickens me, that's why! I don't live my life after a old history book...
      People have different views on life, but this one was especially good. Why not just go and murder Vlad, that is also OK according to the holy book!
      everyone has their own views, obviously yours is very negative. if everyone just pretended to be happier even if they aren't by putting a smile on their face, this world would be a better place.

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
      Take your hate somewhere else, please.
      this.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Being a E30 guy from the east coast I hate to see local people getting shafter or anybody for that matter. Its great that you didnt flip your shit like I would have and all I have is a regular 325is let alone an e30 m3!
        '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
        '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
        '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
        '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Originally posted by Car Addict View Post
          I am not taking sides here but, Vlad brought up an interesting point on S14 what happened with the other 9 m3's that were in his shop while Yan's was being worked on?

According to Vlad they came out fine and the owners were happy is there any proof of this?
          Nope. There was one other car that I know of that the owner was not happy. I told him to speak up after Yan's thread became public. His car was there at the same time and can be seen in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
            I wonder if Sonny's claims on the MB wheels should have been more respected?
            This is what I was thinking. As much of a douche as Sonny was I still think he got shitty wheels mailed to him.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            I'm sorry I just really have to get it off my chest to say I thought she looked like a transvestite.
            This quote still rings in my mind every time he posts pictures of his girl:
            Originally posted by SandyEggoE30Girl
            Somebody on this site is married to some one like me, and all you of guys think he is "SO BALLER" because of his projects.

Yan, while I don't agree with your reasons for not fucking him back, I think it's amazing that you can have the tact to handle this the way you are.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ak-
              I'm sorry I just really have to get it off my chest to say I thought she looked like a transvestite.

Someone correct me if Im wrong but that tall lanky chick isnt Vlads wife. Thats his girlfriend. I think his wife stays at home... At least thats what I have heard
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ak-

Someone correct me if Im wrong but that tall lanky chick isnt Vlads wife. Thats his girlfriend. I think his wife stays at home... At least thats what I have heard
                LOL so true,,,,,,,

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                  *I have no idea who that quote is about, and I don't mean any harm by it. I just always interpreted it as about him.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

WOW just WOW

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

I must say, though I do not necessarily share your beliefs in the way this should be handled, I admire you greatly for not simply losing your temper and letting rage get the best of you. Your virtue is to be commended. It is often said that virtue is its own reward, but I think that virtue should be rewarded in this lifetime as well. I see you are in VA, and I happen to have a set of shadowline drip rails you can have that haven't been mangled. Please contact me and we can figure out a way for you to get them (I am in Charlottesville.)

Moosehead Engineering
                      -P

Moosehead Engineering

Comment

This thread makes me warm and fuzzy. Yan, your M3 now belongs to all of us on r3v. Of course you get to keep it.

Thanks for making this a Christmas to remember.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                          Yan, while I don't agree with your reasons for not fucking him back, I think it's amazing that you can have the tact to handle this the way you are.
                          Totally agree with this.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

cough cough hes still on bimmerforums where his fan boys are still in love with his cleaning of the interior throw some rims on paint it and jack the price up 300% dont forget adding M badges everywhere

Comment

Yan, I am truly sorry to see this happen. I have grown very fond of your M3 over the time that I've been on REV. I hope the best for you!! I am down for buying a sticker and sending a donation, and I will totally rock that sticker on my car for you! I wish I could do more to help and I hope you are able to work things out.

-Devin
                              1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                              sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                              The Build...

Comment

Isn't it funny that people who get the most props, have been full of shit all along. I was reflecting on Luke with the wheels and now Vlad with the rebuilds and bikini models. Full of shit the whole time.

Keep us informed on when the stickers come out. I'm an Army vet myself. I'm down for a $20.00 donation.

Be blessed...........................G.

Comment

Working...
                                X