No announcement yet.

Treehouse Racing - Eyeball Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed mine today....quick and easy swap. should of fixed my caster problem too since my bushings were shot. steering feels a lot more direct and i can feel the road a bit more. i can hear it more too...not such if it's a good thing. but overall...very good product.

Comment

Thr "eyeball Arms"

I have had these on my car for about three months and all I can say is DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNN! Steering response is sweet! The guys at TREEHOUSE know how to put the drive in the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.
      Anonymity on the internet is courage for the people who have none. You know who you are.

Comment

One large thing is a miss in the entire post and product. The OE rubber bushings are made to have an effect on preload, as do the offset conrtol arm bushings. If you have replace OE bushings, or went to remove yours [if in good shape] you would of noticed that it was very difficult to turn them. They are designed to place a bit of preload on the suspension, that is why in the factory manual it suggests replaceing CA rubber bushings with the suspension free [hanging] and to place the bushings on with no lube or a mild water/soap mix.

Popping is a result of binding, im not out to argue that, and yes sanding seems to be the solution, but this is a case of 'Well, it works well other places, where else can we put it?' In other words, the product was made to sell to people who are 'Hungry for my Urethane'

I imagine the turn in is great, the effects are as desired, but they neglect to follow the design of the OE part.

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

hydro, your sig doesnt make any fucking sense.

Comment

I have had mine for about four months. I have never heard/felt any popping and i did sand my control arms before my install. They make a big diff in overal feel, i highly recemend them.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

I had popping and then it went away .
              Gunni
              @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, still waiting for them to ship to me.
                I was getting a shutter under braking as my bakes are way too powerful for the stock M3 bushings (I have E36 M3 front brakes). I can't wait to install them when they get here...
                '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                sigpic

Comment

sure it does, Have you tried IT?
                  Anonymity on the internet is courage for the people who have none. You know who you are.

Comment

Got mine one a few days back and i have had no poping sound and they feel great good product and well worth what i paid for them. Everyone who has a E30 should get them they are great!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
                    '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
                    '94 525i (Daily)
                    '90 325i (R.I.P)
                    H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

ive had mine for about a month now... car feels much more solid...

no popping, i sanded mine with course, then fine paper, then course/fine steel wool.

car is *slightly* out of alignment....only notice it in high RPMS... feels badass though.

Comment

Originally posted by robert325is
                        ive had mine for about a month now... car feels much more solid...

no popping, i sanded mine with course, then fine paper, then course/fine steel wool.
                        Ok don't flame me. Just need one simple response.

Sand the control arm where it slides onto correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jajou318
                          Ok don't flame me. Just need one simple response.

Sand the control arm where it slides onto correct?
                          already talked to you about this...
                          but to everyone else wondering the same thing.... yep yep yep....

Comment

Originally posted by robert325is
                            already talked to you about this...
                            but to everyone else wondering the same thing.... yep yep yep....
                            Yea man thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X