Look at how nice your moderator is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
    And if he just didnt want to sell to you or had a better offer within the TWO MONTHS he had shit for sale? i dont know where you come from, but r3v moves at the speed of light (unless someone trips over both of the power cords and doesnt plug them back in...)

1) This is for an item which I guarantee you he still has. 2) Even if he didn't have it, is it too much to expect a courtesy reply notifying me that the item is not available? 3) Moves at the speed of light? Is that why it took two months to NOT get a response, and the reason why he didn't respond when I told him what I e-mailed him for? (BTW, I STILL haven't got a response on the part)

I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

Im with the OP! One time I made a new thread instead of searching, to ask which fuse is for my tail lights and they said to read my Bentley! No help at all...

Comment

Originally posted by e30hijinks View Post
        Obviously, you'll all nutswing him because he's a mod--and I understand that. Don't judge me by my post count. I've likely been modifying and driving cars (and BMWs) longer than most of you.
        I nutswing Matt because he gives great back-rubs and cooked me the best pancakes I've ever had the pleasure of throwing from a moving vehicle at Hari Krishnas.

Also, I've been modifying and driving cars longer than anyone on the Internet. Even Jesus (I got my learner's permit before him as he is just a fucking commie slacker).

Nobody is saying to burn anything down. I'm only bringing to light the kind of attitude that a community of true enthusiasts should not condone.
        Yes we are. Once the mob gets moving, it is impossible to simply place the pitchforks and torches down. No, once them boys get some maple syrup in 'em they get all ansty pantsy.

I believe you're confusing a "community of true enthusiasts" with a "mature group of like-minded individuals". Big difference, there.

I do not play games
        This is why you will not fit in. Internet is srs bznss, but R3v is not.

R3v is a game, like Bono is the record.

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
        Im with the OP! One time I made a new thread instead of searching, to ask which fuse is for my tail lights and they said to read my Bentley! No help at all...
        If you had taken the #1 piece of advice for E30 owners, you would have bought a Bentley and already know the answer, ipsofacto the answer they gave was indeed helpful as it alerted you to the fact you should have a Bentley Manual for your car.

The prosecution rests, your honour.
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
          I nutswing Matt because he gives great back-rubs and cooked me the best pancakes I've ever had the pleasure of throwing from a moving vehicle at Hari Krishnas.

Also, I've been modifying and driving cars longer than anyone on the Internet. Even Jesus (I got my learner's permit before him as he is just a fucking commie slacker).

Yes we are. Once the mob gets moving, it is impossible to simply place the pitchforks and torches down. No, once them boys get some maple syrup in 'em they get all ansty pantsy.

I believe you're confusing a "community of true enthusiasts" with a "mature group of like-minded individuals". Big difference, there.

This is why you will not fit in. Internet is srs bznss, but R3v is not.

R3v is a game, like Bono is the record.
          Har har har. I know you guys enjoy your camaraderie.

By the way, buying a Bentley or similar manual is common advice among every car enthusiast forum, not just for E30 owners

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            I'm with the OP. Fuck this place. Let's burn this mother fucker down! ;)
            Nobody is saying to burn anything down. I'm only bringing to light the kind of attitude that a community of true enthusiasts should not condone.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Welcome to r3v

Comment

Obviously, you'll all nutswing him because he's a mod--and I understand that. Don't judge me by my post count. I've likely been modifying and driving cars (and BMWs) longer than most of you.
                  lol, your profile says you're 24yo. I'm not to for sure why you're throwing "I've likely been modifying and driving cars (and BMWs) longer than most of you" out there...

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Har har har. I know you guys enjoy your camaraderie.

By the way, buying a Bentley or similar manual is common advice among every car enthusiast forum, not just for E30 owners
                    I was thinking I could type out a rather objective analysis of exactly how r3v operates, but the I realized I could just as easily say "go fuck yourself" (r3v 101)

Comment

I have teh LOLs

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

harold and kumar FTW

Comment

lol, what a forum noob (op).

You message about parts, if you have no response, he sold them. Quit being a bitch.
                          Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

^Nutswinger, much? Oh and he sold a vinyl tan comfort seat? Mind your own business. And I'm not 24

Comment

And I thought bf.c was bad. This thread proves my point. Goodbye

Comment

Question before you go. Do you like goats?
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X