No announcement yet.

99 s52 > 91 318i, couple questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you the one I spoke with on the phone the other day? I thought it ran but wouldn't stay running?

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

No sir, I had you guys call me back but I answered and apparently one of us had bad service so nothing was said. Complete teases at markert apparently haha

Comment

Lol give us a shout, again :P

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

so basically i think after talking to the guys at markert that i need a tune to properly delete the ews and etc, apparently the PO wasnt so clear on what he had....... i guess ill find out

Comment

use e34 m50 fuel rail. has fpr built in

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

Still waiting on the ecu but can anyone tell me the routing of the small ports on the late m20 expansion tank? Where goes to where ( one near cap and one underneath). Also. Does the coolant tank need to be level or above the radiator? Or does it not matter because it's pressurized?

Comment

Figured out all except the port on the bottom of the tank...... Also I have no sensor on the top..... Fear I may have the wrong tank....? Any ideas ?
                Attached Files

Comment

Bueler.........bueler.......

Comment

That bottle doesn't look 100% correct, but it might still work.
                    The bottom hole in the reservoir (if its on the driver's side) should go to the "spider hose" which runs from the "thermostat area" to the "heater area".
                    The port by the reservoir cap should go to the hole on radiator at the very top (If you're using the stock m20 radiator)
                    PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X