No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove the dumpster fire today to a work BBQ, it was sunny and nice when I got there, Raining when it was time to go home....I now know that it will get sideways in 3rd gear....
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by e30josh View Post
      Engine for sale?
      Yeah, I guess. I was plotting on putting it in my e30 to make the V30 but that'll be awhile and I probably don't need a 700hp e30 haha nice ~400hp 6.0 probably all I need lol has the wrong trans for an e30.

coming down to teh wire on my truck, my favorite car show is Saturday, the Drag Strip Reunion Show in Arlington. There's an unofficial cruise the night before that I really don't want to miss.
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

...but it would fit nicely in my Saab 9-7x. :)
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          ...but it would fit nicely in my Saab 9-7x. :)
          hahahah LS fit in anything nicely haha

PM if interested, its on craigslist as well
          -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
            I've been busy painting my truck and also parting out my CTS-V wagon I bought lol
            Is it a stick? The local shitty used car lot has an autotragic wagon... That's one of my top ten vehicles...
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

is an early model EURO spec coolant reservoir worth anything? it doesnt have a spot for the coolant level sensor. was gonna ask $30 for it

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                is an early model EURO spec coolant reservoir worth anything? it doesnt have a spot for the coolant level sensor. was gonna ask $30 for it
                No more than a US spec one.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

capitalizing euro, emphasizes the fact, he has it, and you dont lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I figured its worth atleast half the cost of a new one from BMW. you dont see them over here ever.

Comment

I have a very lightly used early model expansion tank (still white) and I couldn't get $40 for it. FYI
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

fair enough. that m42 car you got by the way I still wanna buy parts off of :)

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                          Is it a stick? The local shitty used car lot has an autotragic wagon... That's one of my top ten vehicles...
                          Yes it is, one of 66 manual 2011s from what I've heard... Poor thing got rolled twice.:hitler: Life lesson here is don't let a friend you'd not trust with your kid drive your car...

Do you have a link or what dealer it is that has the auto wagon? The guy (good friend) I bought the wagon from wants another.
                          -Christian

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                            Do you have a link or what dealer it is that has the auto wagon? The guy (good friend) I bought the wagon from wants another.

Be warned the dealership has been known to be a bit shady. However, the only thing I think they've done to the car is an oil change.
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              fair enough. that m42 car you got by the way I still wanna buy parts off of :)
                              Toes - I'll be parting my m42 car down at Luke's shop (GAS). You can hit me up if you are interested in something specific. Many things have already been sold.
                              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                                Luke's shop (GAS).
                                Luke has a shop? When I called him back in June he sounded like things were in dire straits, and yesterday I guess he said they were closing? Or is it just constantly closing kind of deal? Lol It sucks cause I want an m3 sub box but would have to loose my m3 for a week he said for prototyping purposes.
                                -Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X