No announcement yet.

The Andy Mechanic Mobile 89ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingston you're right, Ross is not a punk. He sent a very nice message saying that he jumped the gun on that whole eccentric thing. I have nothing against him.
    as for the rest of the cheerleading squad, cluck cluck away

Comment

"...as for the rest of the cheerleading squad, cluck cluck away."

Man...I think maybe you just can't help yourself? Do you have ANY first-hand knowledge of any of the people you are bashing in Omaha? I drive up there occasionally, and know IronFreak, UnloadedAK and ThatOneEuro well enough to count them all as good friends. And each one of them has at least one E30 project going that is really compelling. Unloaded builds S52s and swaps them into cars after re-pinning harnesses, all done over the course of a weekend. His wide-body track car will be pretty damn epic. ThatOneEuro has an early-model true Euro car that he took down to the bare metal and cut away all the rust and re-welded in new metal...all over the car. He saved that damn thing...after popping an M30 in it. When that car is done, it will hands-down be one of the nicest cars in the Midwest.

And IronFreak? One of the nicest, most stand-up guys you ever could have met (under very different circumstances than this). He also does incredibly good fab work (with the tidiest Tig welds around) and his car will be one of the quickest & trickest cars around.

I really don't understand what you hoped to gain with the attitude that you came in with. R3V is a pretty darn welcoming group, as long as new people keep the "I'm hot shit and I don't care what you think of me" attitudes at bay. And this doesn't need to be the Wild Wild (Mid)West...

Sooo...let's start over here. Hi, Andy Mechanic. Nice to meet you. Good luck bringing that IX back to life. I look forward to seeing updates on your progress.

Ball's in your court...
      Originally posted by LJ851
      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
      #teamross
      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

kingtson ftw #teamross #teamkingston

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Kingston, you're a class act. I suppose I was immediately put on the defensive when I got called out on the first thread I ever posted on r3v. I have no doubt that you all are great people. I know how to take it easy and look forward to seeing the progress of your builds.
          Thanks for being a bigger man than I could be.

Comment

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
            1995 AlpinweiĂŸ M3: hpde

Comment

Any more pics...Just those few onem nice to see more ix owners here
              https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
              https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Thanks Sade. I don't take a lot of pictures but I did manage to dig up these.
                The first one is the first time I started the car after the exhaust was out on. It came from a "race" honda that shelled the motor and soaked the exhaust with oil. It took about 3 days to clear up.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Andy Mechnic; 02-22-2015, 08:21 AM. Reason: Fixed pic

Comment

I don't know If you can tell by this pic. But I tucked the center grille piece because I think they stick out too far.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	7173850

Comment

I wish I had an e30.

Comment

I wish I could post pics right side up.

Comment

The Andy Mechanic Mobile 89ix

Use imgur to host your pics. You can edit, resize, rotate, anything.

You're not from Australia

Comment

Lol. I knew a chick from autralia once, does that count?

Comment

Working...
                          X