No announcement yet.

1991 318iC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It SHOULD have plastic bumpers, maybe they just put metal ones on? (who knows why)

However, if the front valance is the old pre 88 kind and there is no rear valance, there is somethin fishy goin on...

(convertables were always a little behind the coupes in the bumper style, but by 91 the convertables were strictly plastic bumpers, weren't they?)
    - Sean Hayes

Comment

thats what i always thoght. i should have some pics over the weekend, ill show you then
      90 325is
      IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Check your 91' 325ic 's production date. My mom used to haven a black/tan 91 325ic ..but it was manufactured in late 1990. So it had aluminum bumpers. The plastic bumpers came in 91 production dates.

Comment

Looks good Aaron!!

Did you ever get your rear headrests installed? :D
          '95 E34 525iT
          '88 E30 ///M3
          '85 E30 325e
          Ft. Lauderdale, FL
          http://members.aol.com/e30m3therealm3/fhm3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by D///M3
            Looks good Aaron!!

Did you ever get your rear headrests installed? :D
            Yes I did. Thank you very much. Don, correct? I apologize I forgot your name and dont have your email anymore.

By the way, I just purchased evo3 hood seals and have a question. Does the adhesive that comes on them have enough "stick" to hold them on?
            2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

I'd kill for that rear seat in my 318is. Perfect color and style for mine! Anyways my question is what are EVO3 hood seals for anyways? Not sure myself....

Were those rear seats (two seat with bolsters) standard on convertibles? Man I need those...dibs if you ever go leather or cloth(?)
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Sorry- I "just" now found this site~ :woowoo:

NICE! The rear headrests look good!!!

The Evo hood seals= I have had mine on the M3 for 2.5 years & have had NO problems with them coming off. Make sure when you peel the backing to install them you start from the outer fender edge & roll it in (toward the engine). This will prevent the excess from sticking up & over between the hood/ fender gap~

Lets see some pics when you get them on!!
                '95 E34 525iT
                '88 E30 ///M3
                '85 E30 325e
                Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                http://members.aol.com/e30m3therealm3/fhm3.jpg

Comment

The seat was standard in convertible and I do not believe they will fit your coupe.

There are seats out of a 4 door e30 that have rear headrests and center fold arm (sweet IMHO). You should look into that as an option.
                  2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                  X