A few new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few new pics

Just a plain old 1986 325eS with no more then a Dinan Chip, tinted windows and an 88+ intieror as a modification.

do you also own a super-E?? confused by your name.

Originally Posted by Rob
    fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_e30
      do you also own a super-E?? confused by your name.
      Nope i just like the name, however this March or April i am putting an M20B25 into the car i dont know but i guess thats close to a Super E as it will always be a 325eS no way of changing it from an Eta

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta
        [i am putting an M20B25 into the car i dont know but i guess thats close to a Super E as it will always be a 325eS no way of changing it from an Eta
        It will be closer to a 325i. The only difference is the engine.

Comment

and tranny and diff and front valence... that's not including any sport options that the es got and the i didn't

and i'm not sure which gas tank the es has and whether or not it has an OBC

Comment

I have a 325i tranny and 3.73 LSD and exhaust laying around.

My car came equipped with:
            Full OBC
            Sport Seats
            Map Lights
            Rear Spoiler
            Front Valence
            Sport Suspension
            2.93 LSD
            Power everything
            Mtech 1 steering wheel
            5 spd transmission
            Premium Stereo
            so on

Correct me if i am wrong but i think the eS recieved a bigger tank

It was the sport package back in 1986

Comment

my '85 325E Sport has the sport seats, OBC, sport rear lip, and standard front valance. they made it the eS in '86.
              I know my talk says 50L on the OBC when its totally full, and I can't get more than 11 gallons in it, so its probably a 12.5 gallon tank...
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                my '85 325E Sport has the sport seats, OBC, sport rear lip, and standard front valance. they made it the eS in '86.
                I know my talk says 50L on the OBC when its totally full, and I can't get more than 11 gallons in it, so its probably a 12.5 gallon tank...
                Just checked Freds site and i guess the 325eS received a 14.5 g tank.

Comment

just wondering, but is that a 2.5 badge on the front of your 2.7 eta? or is it an 'es' bagde?
                  also how is your license plate attached? it looks kind of funny, but I also want to get a euro plate for mine. I have the same valance that you do. I hate living in a state that requires a plate in the front.
                  thats a nice looking car. shadowline all the way on the black e30! click my 'www' to see some pics of my black one. I should have some of my most recent pics up soon with shadowline, no rear spring pads, and my new exhaust.
                  Old and improved:

Comment

Its an eS badge i had an extra one sitting on the work bench and a friend suggested that i should put it on my grill and i was like nah it wont look nice and then my dad said it would look good and so i was like meh alright i will put it on the car and i like it i also had an iS badge instead of the eS badge but didnt like it. (eS badge, $1.25 on ebay, iS badge free)

I hate the front plate law too and it is just tie wrapped onto the euro plate frame heck its not even straight all i care is that the numbers are visible oh and the eS badge is also tie wrapped and both have not fallen off yet and using tie wraps for the front plate also allows air flow through the vents as the plate folds back when driving on the highway.

I plan on doing the shadowline a friend of mine has the trim paint and all i need is the sand paper. (what grit should i use?)

Thanks, Ryan

Comment

Its an eS badge i had an extra one sitting on the work bench and a friend suggested that i should put it on my grill and i was like nah it wont look nice and then my dad said it would look good and so i was like meh alright i will put it on the car and i like it i also had an iS badge instead of the eS badge but didnt like it. (eS badge, $1.25 on ebay, iS badge free)

I hate the front plate law too and it is just tie wrapped onto the euro plate frame heck its not even straight all i care is that the numbers are visible oh and the eS badge is also tie wrapped and both have not fallen off yet and using tie wraps for the front plate also allows air flow through the vents as the plate folds back when driving on the highway.

I plan on doing the shadowline a friend of mine has the trim paint and all i need is the sand paper. (what grit should i use?)

Thanks, Ryan

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

Thanks, Ryan

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

:D
                        Josh, I do speak english and matter of fact if you actually sit down and read everything it will make perfect sense.

Yeah i was in a hurry writing it but i just read it again for the 4th time and i have to say it is perfect english.

Also if you read "EtaSports" post it will make alot more sense as i was answering a question but again you probably didnt know that because you didnt take the time to read the reply's.

Comment

Besides the uber run on sentences, and the lack of punctuation it's alright.

I myself had no problem reading it
                          Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
                            Besides the uber run on sentences, and the lack of punctuation it's alright.

I myself had no problem reading it
                            I always write run on's as punctuations and such are my weakness i have never been good at it.

Comment

I was kidding Ryan, hence the small smiley under the reply I made. Jesus fucking Christ, this is the single most uptight board on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X