A few new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    I was kidding Ryan, hence the small smiley under the reply I made. Jesus fucking Christ, this is the single most uptight board on the internet.
    it's just him ;) ouch

i thought it was legible enough for the internet, but there were a few extra apostrophes. who gives a shit anyway, it's the net.

i'm sure you've heard this before, but lower it! I wish I could pull off a black car.

Comment

I am actually going to lower it but not a whole lot since i have the front air dam and the roads suck here in Washington State.

This spacebar is pissing me off so i am not typing anymore. (at school)

Comment

That chrome trim was a royal pain in the butt for me. It is best to mask everything off first (if you are painting it on the car) then sand it down. I believe I used 80 and 120 grit. Anything below will not hardly scratch it. However, its probably still best to go over it again with a 220 and scotch brite pad. I didnt use adhesion promoter, but I did use a trim specific paint that is "supposed" to adhere to plastic, metal, and rubber. It is also flexible. I've had it on for close to two months now, and I have had no chipping.

Don't forget to do the strips that run across the doors as they will make a huge difference as well. Good luck with it. After your all done grab the black lockstrips for the windshields. I have yet to do this and am regretting it. big ups on the black es!
        Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
        X