Hi I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new

This is my 88 e30 M3. I've owned it for about 7 years now. I so have a list of mods but I like to keep the stock look :P

Thanks

Anthony

Evolution Air Box with K&N Filter, EVO II intake cam, EVO II front Lip, EVO Exhaust Cam gear, EVO Steering wheel, EVO door sills, Custom "M3 Power" mats, Euro tow hook covers, White powder coated engine, Illuminated shift knob, Jim Conforti chip, Sachs sport clutch, BAS Slotted rotors, UUC short shift, BAS oil pan baffle, Borla exhaust, Sparco strut bar, Suspension Techniques adjustable sway bars 22mm front 19mm rear with custom fabricated body supports, Bilstein sport shocks, Eibach Road Race springs, Alpine head unit, 6 disc changer V12 65 x 4 amplifier, Alpine alarm, Boston acoustic Pro tweeters and mid range, Lightning capacitors, Built in Bel radar detector and Motorola phone.

Great looking car, I love the way that engine bay looks. So what does this mod list consist of? I look forward to seeing more of this. 8)

Comment

Thats one hella nice looking M3. Looks like he's got an EVOII front air dam, and an exhaust, but my unknowledgeable eyes dont pick out much more than that from first glance. Nice Work!

Comment

pimp car man hope that not a carpet cover on the dash

Comment

Awsome car! I love white m3s. What kind of mods do you have?

Comment

Super clean M3 :D

I am a fan of the deleted bumper stripe on white M3's. Was the car repainted?

Comment

Yum :P

Comment

sweet ride, and sweet mods

i like the custom engine paint, very tasty! (looks kinda like a cow tho ;), all the black and white in there)

That car of your's is HELLA CLEAN! be proud

Comment

nice looking m3.... i like....
                  for all you asking for his mod list... it is listed under his last pic

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Wow, That M3 looks so mint!
                    ________
                    amber trichomes
                    Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:23 PM.
                    - 318is 4 life

Comment

for all you asking for his mod list... it is listed under his last pic
                      It wasn't when the replies were posted. Shit you weren't kidding when you said extensive mods. Very sweet. :shock:

Comment

that engine bay is a real pearler! must be a shit to keep clean tho. nice ride! :up:
                        sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Working...
                        X