SIGFEST 2016 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIGFEST 2016 pics

Thought I'd share some pics from SIGFEST 2016 in Fort Lee, NJ last weekend.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Cool, did you go out there for Sigfest, or was it just good timing? Boo for the M20 pic lol.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

Damn looks like a good time was had!
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
        Cool, did you go out there for Sigfest, or was it just good timing? Boo for the M20 pic lol.
        I went out there for a few reasons. I had air fare credit I needed to use, had long time friends in NJ/NY whom I haven't seen in almost 10 years and SIGFEST. There was also the 9/11 memorial museum, times square, etc. I actually ran into someone I knew, who just happen to be staying in the same hotel, on the same floor just a few doors down. Turns out he was out there for SIGFEST as well. Apparently, the on/off rain kept many from bringing their M3's out. I'm guessing they store their cars away and only drive them under perfect conditions. Not even once a year E30 M3 specific SIGFEST would bring them out. That's why you see the non E30 M3 cars in the pics. The M20 car with the 2 tone M tech is an original low mileage japan spec car recently imported. There was also a 320iS S14 next to it but he left before I could check it out.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Nice, when I saw the side indicators on the M-tech, I figured it was an original M-tech car, but thought it would be an Italian M3 since it was Sigfest. Still a nice car thought. Sounds like a great trip.

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          I went out there for a few reasons. I had air fare credit I needed to use, had long time friends in NJ/NY whom I haven't seen in almost 10 years and SIGFEST. There was also the 9/11 memorial museum, times square, etc. I actually ran into someone I knew, who just happen to be staying in the same hotel, on the same floor just a few doors down. Turns out he was out there for SIGFEST as well. Apparently, the on/off rain kept many from bringing their M3's out. I'm guessing they store their cars away and only drive them under perfect conditions. Not even once a year E30 M3 specific SIGFEST would bring them out. That's why you see the non E30 M3 cars in the pics. The M20 car with the 2 tone M tech is an original low mileage japan spec car recently imported. There was also a 320iS S14 next to it but he left before I could check it out.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

Working...
          X