No announcement yet.

What Should I Pay? 2016-2017 e30 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for the feedback, I'll consider the options. Luckily the e30 market it massive right now and cars pop up every week - we'll see what happens!
    1991 325i 4 dr Euro Spec, 5 Speed, 4.10 LSD, Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by Nader393 View Post
      A grey 1990 325i with 30K miles and "very good" condition is $10-15K all day long. It's a young crowd that inhabits this site, but I can tell you that my cohorts, middle-aged Gen-X guys starting in on their mid-life crises, are willing to pay real money for clean stock examples. After all, these are the cars we admired when they were new, while we were in high school.
      lol... true - but when I've always driven old BMWs since just after high school (owned 2 e21s prior to my e30), and had my e30 for going on 9 years already, what do I buy for my mid-life crisis car?

(Been thinking a late 60s 912 if I can find one at the right price)
      My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
        lol... true - but when I've always driven old BMWs since just after high school (owned 2 e21s prior to my e30), and had my e30 for going on 9 years already, what do I buy for my mid-life crisis car?

(Been thinking a late 60s 912 if I can find one at the right price)
        I know how you feel. I bought my Carrera and Alfa in my early 30's. Where do you go from there in your forties?

You go exotic! These two were built about a month apart. It's a natural inclination to want the cars of your youth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5462.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	7189223

The red car makes ownership+maintenance of the white car seem as cheap as a bicycle. I take the white one everywhere as a daily driver. Pretty sure that I'm responsible for several other X-gen guys snapping up clean e30s. One of them I know just bought two!
        '91 325i

Comment

Working...
        X