E30 engine bay width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
    nice. just out of curiosity, how much did he charge for shipping? trying to do a dollar comparison of another ford build (with him supplying) vs a LS build
    About $160 I think, shipped by truck freight to a terminal near me where I'll go pick it up. Not bad I don't think.
    sigpic

Comment

Correction shipping was $255, that's for essentially a complete long block.
      sigpic

Comment

damn dude, makin it raaaiiinnn up in fordstrokers. i already have aluminum heads though so it'd just be a short block for me. even if it's $250 i guess that's not horrible for shipping 300 pounds of metal

Comment

I'm sending him my heads for a spring upgrade, and getting him to do pushrods and a set of rocker arms. At that point I said hell I'll send my intake too and you can throw that on.
          sigpic

Comment

lol. so what did you end up getting? 332 or 347? or did you spend that big money for a 363?

Comment

No no just a 347 that I had him switch to a forged crank, internally balanced. TW170 heads, his cam, Victor Jr. and a 750 Holley. Plan on keeping it under 5,000 RPM, and with the dry sump, I have hope of survival.
              sigpic

Comment

700mm
                E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                E30LS1@gmail.com
                e30ls1.com

Comment

Working...
                X