X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
    it happens... :p

the M30 seems to work pretty well for that.

she's in the paint shop now getting some cosmetic upgrades. looking like i'll have her back on the road by wednesday.
    I was gonna try to caught up with you but those pesky red lights.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Inspired View Post
      I was gonna try to caught up with you but those pesky red lights.

ahh, well... i live super close to zupans, so bust a left on nebraska next time, and look for three e30s up on the right.
      Originally posted by Holland
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

black 325 with black multi spoke rims (turbo fan type) and blacked out grill, no front lip, getting off the tualatin nyberg street exit at about 730 tonight. nice car.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

lagun grun late model 4dr with a "FMF" sticker in the back window. black vert with PBs, some black wheels and a reflective tinted back window. both on the 112th to 500 on/off ramps.

salmon maybe sterling ix 4dr, sounded like a auto, had some old school mono quasar looking wheels on it. on burton and 136th.

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
            black 325 with black multi spoke rims (turbo fan type) and blacked out grill, no front lip, getting off the tualatin nyberg street exit at about 730 tonight. nice car.
            actually, there is a front lip on there :)

Comment

i THINK i saw tom (mot) today driving down boones ferry into lake O. calypso or burgundrot 2 door with something autosport on the windshield and HIDs.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                actually, there is a front lip on there :)
                So, judging from that description a few posts ago, do you have the black e30 that has been down in Eugene with autocross numbers on it?

Comment

yeah, that was me - autocross was this last weekend [Sat/Sun]. I was hoping to see more e30s there..

It's going back to eugene tonight, no numbers on anymore :)

Comment

Cool...was wondering where the car was from...hadn't seen it around Eugene before

Comment

a red e30 and a white e30 parked in a driveway in LO. also saw a red one parked in the olive garden parking lot
                      PNW CREW

1990 325is
                      Scorpion exhaust
                      K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                      H&R race with bilstien sports
                      D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

seen the same white tech 2 vert by my house twice now with a older lady driving it. pretty clean car, some sort of after market wheels on it. has the white interior too.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          i THINK i saw tom (mot) today driving down boones ferry into lake O. calypso or burgundrot 2 door with something autosport on the windshield and HIDs.
                          These days Mot would be making a booming noise...

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                            Mot upgraded to a real color...

;)
                            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                            That Guy.
                            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              seen the same white tech 2 vert by my house twice now with a older lady driving it. pretty clean car, some sort of after market wheels on it. has the white interior too.
                              sounds nice :)

Comment

I think I have seen this car in my area too. It's minty fresh.

Comment

Working...
                                X