X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325E 4-door with "I" drivetrain Bronzeit $1200

1986 325e 4 door, 5 speed

Pros:
    Has motor/transmission/ecu from a 1990 325i which was professionally done at mileage 243,296.
    New Battery (Just recently done)
    New Timing Belt (Just recently done)
    New Accessory Belts (Just recently done)
    New Water Pump (Just recently done)
    Have a huge folder with receipts from the previous owner.
    Has the ES front spoiler.
    14' Borbet wheels (Tires have plenty of tread left 70%)
    Has a Chip of some kind (Also have factory chip as well)
    Sunroof works great
    Has Pioneer CD Removable face player with remote
    Body is in pretty good shape, has some minor door dings but nothing major, no major scratches, just a little clear coat peeling.

Cons:
    Has some quirks like odometer stopped working at 305k, passenger window behind driver doesn't work but its shut, passenger door behind passenger front seat only opens from the outside, front seat have one seam on each seat that have come apart wide, paint clear coat peeling off on rear drivers side door, sometimes I hear a clunk from the drivers side suspension, I think its either a sway bar linkage or strut mount needs to be tightened up or replaced and its only at low speeds when you hear it. Oil service light just came on. Drivers window makes a ratatat sound if you hold the button down when its shut already. I lock the car via the central locking at the rear. Does have a salvage title from years back.

Car runs great, its a blast to drive... Has never left me stranded, I bought it last year from the original owner. I was planning on fixing it up and make it a track/street toy but financially at this point I don't have the time or money to spend on it. It has been well maintained by a local shop in Seaside that specializes in BMW's. Have a huge stack of receipts of stuff done do it, like the engine swap and the timing belt and water pump (just done about 3 month ago). So its good to go for another 60k miles. Its been very reliable and trust worthy, I wouldn't have a problem driving it to SF or Sacramento.

$1200 cash as is, divorce forces sale
    Attached Files

More pics..
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X