No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have been misinformed if you think 2mm ruins your entire plan of running wheels. Just because you measure your manly extremity on a similar scale it doesn't make-or-break you in the wheel game.

Back to the thread: Product looks great! I might be in the market for a set in the near future. Any pics of your car with say. . . msystems and adapters?
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
      You have been misinformed if you think 2mm ruins your entire plan of running wheels. Just because you measure your manly extremity on a similar scale it doesn't make-or-break you in the wheel game.

Back to the thread: Product looks great! I might be in the market for a set in the near future. Any pics of your car with say. . . msystems and adapters?
      x2

That is a sick design! If I hadn't just picked up some H&R adapters locally on the cheap I would be hitting you guys up for a set of these. Will keep them in mind for sure.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Any pics of your car with say. . . msystems and adapters?
        workin on it. haven't had much time to work on the wheels (they need refinished), but now that the adapters are ready i'll be pushing harder ha. hopefully by late spring.
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Why do you ruin this thread with trash talking? I know how much 2mm is. Ive been a machinist for 18 years. I hate internet badasses....

The 2mm was pointed out when someone made a statement that the smallest adapter that is safe is 20mm. I merely pointed out that many people run as low as 18mm. I however would like an alternative in the 12-15mm range for my 17" Style 5's instead of having to weld and redrill them. I also could make these myself but I would rather buy something that someone has already put their time and thought into and support them and the economy.
          Last edited by PNWDan; 02-08-2012, 10:28 AM.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Damn, looks like someone is butthurt.

Just too keep it relevant.

I still want to do style fives, I personally read the adapters need to be 18mm. With them being 20mm what will have to change in my plan now? will I have to run seperate spacers?
            Last edited by mbonanni; 02-08-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

please keep the non-adapter commentary out of the thread.
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I don't see why everyone's bitching about not being able to use these because it's 2mm bigger than the minimum you can get with Adaptec. Grow some balls and look up the word camber. Having a +3 offset won't make you Mexiflush. As soon as these are ready I'll be ordering 2 sets of 20mm adapters. I'm really liking the studs on your take on 4 -> 5 lug. Looks like a great product.
                1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

everything is available for purchase now.
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

:p
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Awesome design...I'll be looking into the adapters for when I get new wheels for sure. Do you have good stock on spacers? Can I get a quote for a pair of 15mm 4x100 spacers and associated hardware shipped to 32570?

Thanks!

Comment

Adapters ordered! Can't wait to get my style 5's on!!

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                          Awesome design...I'll be looking into the adapters for when I get new wheels for sure. Do you have good stock on spacers? Can I get a quote for a pair of 15mm 4x100 spacers and associated hardware shipped to 32570?

Thanks!
                          PM sent.

Originally posted by slowe34 View Post
                          Adapters ordered! Can't wait to get my style 5's on!!
                          got it, thanks!
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Sent an email, thanks in advance!

'97 M3 LS3 V8, '90 S54 325i, '90 325i touring, '99 540i touring, '94 325is

Comment

replied, thanks brian!
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Sent over payment! I waited until these were finished before I made any decision on others, glad I waited!

'97 M3 LS3 V8, '90 S54 325i, '90 325i touring, '99 540i touring, '94 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X