Miller PSIK + W.A.R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller PSIK + W.A.R

Recently fitted the miller psik and war chip to my 2.9 stroker previous to this i was using a alpina 2.7 copy chip. I am very happy with the product. At first i was concerned it wouldn't be worth the money but now I'm happily spinning wheels in second gear which i couldn't do before, and beat my 1999 WRX running 10psi. The induction noise is absolutely fantastic. All this and I'm only using the PSIK tune for the 2.5 i am very excited to get my car properly tuned, and see what she can really do.
    i found the fitment very nice along with the splash plate that is supplied.
    The drivability is excellent and my fuel economy hasn't gone out the window.
    I hear alot of negative with miller but i struggle to see why, now that i have tested there product.

It has fully transformed my car. :)
    A+++

329i

Hm, is it really that good? Did you have a MAF before?
    1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
    MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
    Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Chant View Post
      Hm, is it really that good? Did you have a MAF before?
      I went from stock AFM to PSIK, and got a great result.

329i

Comment

So you bought this: https://millerperformancecars.com/ca...&category_id=6

and this? ;https://millerperformancecars.com/ca...&category_id=6

Comment

Yes the top link the psik has the maf built in and I added the w.a.r chip

329i

Comment

Do you plan on having your set up dyno'd anytime soon? I've had my finger on the trigger for this, but have not pulled it yet.
            I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post
              Do you plan on having your set up dyno'd anytime soon? I've had my finger on the trigger for this, but have not pulled it yet.
              im planning on dynoing it shortly just trying to find a good tuner.

329i

Comment

Nice. I have their Maf already and after speaking with Brody I realized I have some other work to do before swapping over to one of these.

Comment

Can you please post a picture of it in your car? I'm sorry but i'm having a hard time imagining how it fits inside the engine bay. I was thinking about getting a KA motors 'carbon fiber' CAI, and running a miller or mark d chip. Still battling with myself on what to get, but I think your set up is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BustingMyWallet View Post
                    Can you please post a picture of it in your car? I'm sorry but i'm having a hard time imagining how it fits inside the engine bay. I was thinking about getting a KA motors 'carbon fiber' CAI, and running a miller or mark d chip. Still battling with myself on what to get, but I think your set up is the way to go.
                    Not sure you were talking bout, but here is maf w/ KA CAI.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376712727.063832.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	7159669

Comment

Glad to hear a positive response. I just pulled the trigger on this last week and I'm really looking forward to it. I also upgraded to the WAR chip, and am in the process now of installing a better exhaust system.
                      sigpic

Comment

So everybody is this kit worth the cash? Searched and decided to revive this thread, I have a stock m20 right now and hoping this would add some more fun. Are the 25hp gains realistic?

Comment

this thing must be a myth. b/c promised dynos from customers are never delivered by the users here, and sound clips on an actual persons car just dont exist. you would think for 25 claimed hp, this would be extremely popular.

only reason why I havent pulled the trigger yet, no real, and I mean real testimonies are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by htown318is View Post
                            this thing must be a myth. b/c promised dynos from customers are never delivered by the users here, and sound clips on an actual persons car just dont exist. you would think for 25 claimed hp, this would be extremely popular.

only reason why I havent pulled the trigger yet, no real, and I mean real testimonies are out there.

I am in the same boat as you, just waiting to hear if its worth it.

Comment

I got this, and I loved it... Don't know about the gainzzzz yet although the induction noise is sweet, and throttle response is definitely improved.

Link to my build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=333533

First post contains images of the PSIK installed/mounted as well as a video clip of the induction noise.

I didn't go with the WAR, but only the pretuned Miller chip.
                              went from AFM to the PSIK as well, and am happy with it!

My '87 Alpinweiß 325is Build Thread | Parts FS | Parts Wanted | Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X