Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New OEM BMW Spoiler "heckspoiler" tag and foam bolt gaskets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New OEM BMW Spoiler "heckspoiler" tag and foam bolt gaskets?

Recently I purchased a new OEM primed "is" rear spoiler (part # 51711967950). I am having the spoiler painted and it will replace my 26 year old original spoiler which looks like mosaic artwork.

The new BMW spoiler didn't come with the "heckspoiler" tag and part number to apply after it's painted. Should it have come with this? If not. where can I get one?

Here's the tag I'm referring to:

Also, the original spoiler has foam washers/gaskets around each bolt/stud. I can transfer them from the original, but I'm wondering if the new spoiler should have come with these as well? It looks like I can buy them separately using this part # (51711916637).

I looked through all the packaging multiple times to insure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks!

Try these guys, they seem to be able to fill about any old stick on label need. Granted, this sticker is designed for an Evo spoiler, but you might be able to get them to run off a set of standard type ones.

http://www.pukardesigns.com/m3

Comment

Not all of them had that sticker nor the indentation for it.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
      X