Dragon Run August 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325i Vert
    If you had not put your name there woul dhave been 20 more people show up!
    What are you talking about?

Josh K
    You said you be roasted with your top off. Juvnile comedy...

Comment

Cool, I can handle some comedy. Looks like we should have a pretty good group going for the 13th. Looking foward to it.

Josh K

Comment

Hi Josh shoot me a PM with you number, Just give me a ring about the time you get to exit 25 in Cleveland, I can either get on at 27 or 29(or maybe it's 30). I'll get one when you call and wait for you guys to catch up. Unless you just want to meet at the sweet water exit to refill before hitting the dragon.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Hi Josh shoot me a PM with you number, Just give me a ring about the time you get to exit 25 in Cleveland, I can either get on at 27 or 29(or maybe it's 30). I'll get one when you call and wait for you guys to catch up. Unless you just want to meet at the sweet water exit to refill before hitting the dragon.
          Do you not just want to meet at Exit 11 in Ooletwah in all of us caravan over? I think itd be alot easier for us cause I know of a couple people coming from uber different ways. I think we should all just meet up at the Getto Gallon on Exit 11 and fuel up and head out.

Josh K

Comment

I guese I can manage that, from my dad's house is about a 40 minute drive south to there, where as 75 is only 10 minutes away. But that's cool, probally would be easier anyways. So should we try to leave the station around 8 a.m. ? as we'll have to run the dragon once to get to the meeting spot.

Comment

Oh, I didnt know that you were north of Exit 11, I thought you were at home. We can meet on the on ramp then. That is fine with me. Which exit is the one you want to meet at? Is it the first exit after the 3rd cleveland exit?

Josh K

Comment

ya, it's exit 33 for Charleston, a couple miles past exit 27 for Pual H. Parkway. My dad's live up on the river, way over in Georgetown.
                On second thought, I'll just meet you guys there in Owt, at Golden Gallon. I can just take 58 down and it's not as long. So I say we plan to meet about 7:30 and leave no latter then 8 a.m.

Comment

Alrighty. That sounds like a plan! Departure time is set for 8 am on the nose! Should have about 2 to 3 other cars that will be joining us. So that makes our group right about 6 or 7. That should work out great as its not too big but not too small either. I hate going to the dragon in large groups, it just gets so damn crowded...

Josh K

Comment

Sounds good, Maybe I'll try to get my car clean by then(tree sap, and leaf stains on the paint)

Comment

I wish I could leave ay 8 am make it. this was my idea and I have to get up at 5! lol

Should be awesome.

Comment

If you want to leave at 8 a.m. go for it, you just won't be able to drive fast on the dragon as you'll be stuck behind slow pokes who come out latter in the day. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                          If you want to leave at 8 a.m. go for it, you just won't be able to drive fast on the dragon as you'll be stuck behind slow pokes who come out latter in the day. :roll:
                          that would defeat teh purpose of a "meet" wouldn't it? Half the fun will be meeting new people.

No one will be drowling on my car, but I may on yours... make sure you wash it first.

Comment

The Eta? Nothing fancy but a ton of suspension mods, oh wait there is all this stuff :twisted:
                            Ireland street urethane subframe bushings
                            Ireland Urethan trailing arm bushings
                            Ireland SS brake lines all around
                            Bilstein M-tech rear absorbers
                            M3 rear sway bar
                            Replaced 2.93 diff with another 2.93(old was houling, will hopefully be getting a S3.25 soon)
                            replaced D-shaft, guibo, center support, and bolts
                            Full shifter rebuild and M-coupe shift lever
                            Lucas Rear tower brace
                            15x7 Zender rims, with 205/50/R15 Fuzion ZRI tires
                            And new exhuast gaskets
                            Racing dynamic Green springs
                            Bilsteins up front
                            21mm front bar
                            M3 front sway links
                            Kirk bolt in roll bar
                            Unknown Front strut tower brace
                            Rebuilt front end about 2-3 years ago

Remeber the E30M30 died in May
                            I'll have to realy scrub it, I already washed once and it didn't do much. I'll work on it. :twisted:

Comment

Well, there is a possibilty that I might not be attending now. I have been trying to set up a time to go look at an 88 M3 in Kentucky and the soonest we can both meet up just happens to be on the 13th...Ill keep you guys posted as to what happens as I will know in the next few days.

Josh K

Comment

ok cool, Josh I'd probally take looking at an e30 M3 over the dragon.

Comment

Working...
                                X