No announcement yet.

Dragon Run August 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, Ill have a def. answer in a couple of days. Ill keep you posted as to what happens. Yeah, Im really considering buying an E30 M3 in the next month or so...Well see.

Josh K

Comment

Well, might be up there this weekend.
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Bump...
        If anybody who is coming has either a FRS or simulor radio please bring it along. I can't wait to go hit the road, I was pretty close up that way this last weekend but didn't have my car(we had gone white water rafting)
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I have a pair of handhelds, that ok?

Comment

ya they operate on FRS or GMS frequencies right? (can you change the channels). I don't know how much range they'd have but we can give you a ring that way once we get close.

Comment

you can change channels. I will bring them on channel 3

Comment

Sounds good, I'll give you a cal on Channel 3 once we get close to the final meeting spot.

Comment

if we get on the Dragon by 9:30, how long does it take to run up and back? I want to do it as many times as we can. I was thinking I would do it with the group, then go back north again, then on into Townsend where I am lookinng at purchasing a 325is.

I think Townsend it another hour or hour and a half past the Dragon, so I guess I could tell the guy I will see him at about 3 or 4 PM??

Comment

Probally 20 mins each way. With stoping at each end to regroup and what not. Townsend is not to far, I'd say an hour maybe. I guese it depends on which way you go.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                      Probally 20 mins each way. With stoping at each end to regroup and what not. Townsend is not to far, I'd say an hour maybe. I guese it depends on which way you go.
                      so how many times do you guess want to do it? does it get boring or is it cooler each time?

Comment

We ussualy do it 4-6 times, Ussualy we quit once the traffic starts showing up, which is around 11-12. I figured we can run it 4 times at least, then either eat at the gas station. Then run it some more, or whatever. We can run over to the Dam, or even do the skway. There are a few nice roads to drive, right near by. But the Dragon is the twistiest

Comment

Thank you for removing that god awful avatar ely

Comment

Sorry about that, I never even saw it. The Avatar I was using was hosted by someone else and they got tired of it. And changed it which changed mine :oops:

Comment

Suuuuurrrreeeee.... likely story ;)

Comment

I am up for driving EVERY road there is...

Comment

Working...
                                X