No announcement yet.

Spotted NE Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me. I am in England day 12 of being here. Missing summer again thanks to the jet. Funny because we looked at a nice right hooker e28 4 days ago at auto hobby shop here.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Clean white iX getting on 95 north in New Haven. Mmm.
      '10 Golf TDi 2dr
      previous:
      '91 325iX coupe
      '86 325e 4dr

Comment

West Springfield, Primered Big bumper Vert with a crazy looking front spolier. Thought about stopping and looking but kept going.

Comment

Red e30 with an exhaust and roll cage drove through downtown Hudson, MA last Friday night (10/17) around 8pm. I was standing outside the Rail Trail restaurant when you drove past on main and through the traffic circle. Car looks and sounds good. My e30 was parked along main street, white 4 door.
          M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
          Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
          M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

That was me, I was heading to 495. :)

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

saw a schwarz vert in e. longmeadow MA

most days going to the high school and just around town I see a bronzit (silver maybe?) vert, that's in Longmeadow.

schwarz 1988(?) 325is in enfield ct. near the costco and autozone plaza.

I've got a schwarz 325is with DB's, I'm in Longmeadow.

--Mike
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Might be Jizo, he's in Springfield. both of my E30's are put away for the winter.

Comment

Silver 325i with Ronal LS wheels, what looked to be Remus exhaust and Vermont plates in down town Manchester tonight at 7:15.

Fantastic condition!
                  1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                  Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Saw a black 1988 ix in the parking lot at work in Manchester, CT two days in a row so I parked next to you. Made me wish I had an ix... for a hot minute

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Saw a black '88 in Ellington Monday around noon. And then a blue one in South Windsor around 11am today.. I was in my delphin cabrio

Comment

Portsmouth, NH on July 3rd. Red coupe with "Gr3tchen" on the plate. It was perfect.

A few times I have seen a slammed dark grey sedan on 128 north in woburn around 700pm. I gave him thumbs up once.

Comment

Coming back from DC today, spotted a 89 325iX on side of Rt 7 it was Delphin and for sale.

Comment

Saw this at the Chili's in Manchester today. We ate at the same restaurant!

Comment

Red IX spotted at Grey Fox with VT plates. I meant to stop by but got carried away with the festivities!

Comment

Spotted on E. Columbus ave. In Springfield MA this morning. Are you on here? I was so surprised. Never seen the car before.

--Mike
                                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X