Moving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving.

Sup' R3V. My wife was accepted into the MFA program at the U of O, so we're relocating in August all the way from Florida so she can start school this fall. Anything going on in the Eugene area? I'm down for meets, group drives, beer, food, or whatever the E30 and round headlight crew is stomping on.
    fried chicken

Eugene is an awesome place to live (born and raised there). There are a few e30s running around and a pretty active group of "other" tuners down there. You will be close enough that you will be obligated to go to the e30 picnic every year. The e30 following in the Pacific North West is second to none.
    1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
    2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
    2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Great to hear. Hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with the E30 guys there. Obligations to an E30 picnic sound mighty fine to me!
      fried chicken

Comment

Welcome! Eugene is a nice city, lots to do and only an hour from skiing/surfing. Breweries are starting to multiply down there too, and you're only 2 hours from Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          Breweries are starting to multiply down there too...
          I noticed that when we visited in February. I'm looking forward to them!
          fried chicken

Comment

Working...
          X