Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing waters - FS/FT 95 240sx w/ S15 front, Pics inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing waters - FS/FT 95 240sx w/ S15 front, Pics inside.

Selling for a friend

What we have here is a 1995 240sx base model. Got hit from the front in January and hasent moved since except for around the shop. I went with the S15 front end along with a ton of other shit listed below. The car is being painted Milano red with a bit of black so its going to be a blood red. However, I need money more than ever right now so I have to sell the car. My brother blew the motor in 2002 and I got a rebuilt motor put in by Nissan. Theres probably around 30k on the new motor (runs strong) and about 175k on the car itself. The car is gutted except for the dash, seats and door panels. I'm not even sure how much money I've dumped into the car but I was hoping for offers in the 10k range or a fair trade. Let me know what you guys think its worth or if you're interested. You can contact me through PM, AIM (gotem240), or give me a call at 225-936-0586 if interested...my name is Justin. The car is located at Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Uhh what else

**Everything below is brand new with not even a mile on them except the clutch and exhaust**

Mods-
    5zigen FN01RC's 18x9.5 (+12 all the way around) wrapped in Falken ST115's 225/40/18
    KTS coilovers
    SPL parts tension rods
    Cusco rear upper control arms
    Autopower rollbar
    5 lug swap from Nissan
    Rotora rotors
    AC condensor(AC blows very cold)
    Koyo aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
    version select full body kit
    S15 headlights w/ carbon fiber hood
    Competition stage 6 clutch and flywheel with around 4k on both.
    B&M STS
    Brand new Kaaz 2 way LSD
    HKS carbon TI muffler
    Alpine cd player
    XM radio

**Extras**
    replica C-west bumper to tear up being painted flat black right now
    3 chrome Z32 TT wheels
    American Racing wheels with a badass paintjob

Bump

Comment

Working...