Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 635CSi

Selling my co-worker's car for him.

1989 635CSi, black on black, automatic, 160k miles, has all the options except cold weather package. Power and leather everything. Also has that factory soda can cooler in the back seat.

The good:
    -Owned and maintained by a BMW tech.
    -All numbers match, all body panels and paint are original.
    -Brand new BBS RX 16x8s with fresh AVS ES 100s.
    -Front strut brace.
    -K&N Cone, but needs a heat shield.
    -Brand new keyless entry.
    -Recent oil pan gasket replacement.
    -Trunk mounted 6 disc changer.
    -Spare 'knee bolster' included. Black leather. These are getting expensive and hard to find.
    -Car cover included.
    -Windshield sunshade inlcuded.
    -Car is in complete and good condition with expected normal wear from daily use.

The bad:
    -Minor wear on drivers seat bolster. There is a small tear, but it's on a seam and can be stiched back up no problem.
    -Transmission valve body needs to be cleaned out and the upshifts are a bit harsh because of this. It is a cheap thing to fix at any good tranny shop. Otherwise the tranny is fine, it up and down shifts at the correct points, no slipping or anything; and the electronic portion of it is fully operational (sport mode, manual mode, etc).
    -Front valance is cracked and missing a tow hook cover.

The car currently has M6 badges on it. The guy that owned it before my co worker put them on. I will remove them if it bothers you.

Asking $4300. Car is located in Gardena, CA. If you want it shipped thats on you.

Pics:

Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Beautiful car...wish I had the dough, or at least that I could spend it on that.
    Tell your buddy to make sure it goes to a good home!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Solid looking car for $4300. The slushbox thing is a pity.....nice nonetheless. Perhaps run an ad in your local BMWCCA chapter? Might be worth looking into.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
      X