Official Fall 2008 Southeast BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    Hey Steve, guess who just bought a white 91 318is with perfect white plastic bumpers?
    How much you selling it for?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
      ME!!
      Are you trying to corner the e30 market in east Tennessee? Welcome to the Strategic Alpine Command.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
        Are you trying to corner the e30 market in east Tennessee? Welcome to the Strategic Alpine Command.

I was kidding! Did you not see the LULZ and jkjkjk at the bottom of that post? I think Robert was hinting he and Josh had one! LOL

Plus I can not do a white e30, to many of you have that color!

:up:

Comment

I think Halston misses his e30. Leeroy sure is liking it. Hope he can bring it to the fall rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
            I think Halston misses his e30. Leeroy sure is liking it. Hope he can bring it to the fall rally.
            I do.

I just want one that is really really really clean stock or REALLY REALLY modified/swapped/slammed/wheels/etc

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
              I do.

I just want one that is really really really clean stock or REALLY REALLY modified/swapped/slammed/wheels/etc
              I picked up a 1991 318is for $500 cause the PO couldn't get it to start. He thought it was jumped timing but from the symptoms he described to me it sounded like a busted starter solenoid. (said everytime he turns the key it just makes a whirring noise).

Anyhow, you should have jumped on that Black 89 2dr 325i that I bought back in June. Now Josh grabbed it up and is currently pimping it out for the Fall rally.

I'm gonna wait to see if I can get this thing to start and run well. If so I'm gonna most likely flip it for some quick cash otherwise I plan to part it out which means the white plastic bumpers will be on the market Steve. ;)

If you seriously want a clean ass E30 I'm sure I can build you one to spec.. But you gotta pay to play son. :pimp:

Comment

Is Tenn the spot for these damn cars? With you and Mike(Spastic) just falling onto 5 dollar super clean E28's and e30's it makes me sick.

I watch craigslist like a meth head picking bugs from under my skin and I SOMETIMES see them.

Comment

I watch craigslist like a meth head picking bugs from under my skin and I SOMETIMES see them.
                  L O L. I can't wait to come to this.
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Is Tenn the spot for these damn cars? With you and Mike(Spastic) just falling onto 5 dollar super clean E28's and e30's it makes me sick.

Atlanta Craigslist generally sucks. Everything cheap has usually been ghettorized and thoroughly abused.

Chattanooga / Knoxville / Nashville are where I generally find them.

Comment

I just search all of them at once

:shifty

Comment

I just search all of them at once

:shifty
                        Then you are 2 slow dear sir. Of course I have a personal hookup with a local car shipper who will pick up practically anything, anytime, anywhere, any condition.

Comment

That helps

Comment

I expected this thread to be in it's 20th page. Not enough interest generated?

Who has finished what so far? Should keep this thread at the top of r3v with updates on who finished what for the meet.

make it fun. I finished putting my coilovers together for my 5-lug swap. Not sure if I'll have it done by the meet, but i'm pushing for it.

Comment

Well some of us from A-Town are coming in some form or another :)

I need a large e30 crowd at my house warming party :)

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                                I expected this thread to be in it's 20th page.
                                Patience. We usually have about 12 cars for the runs. Might be more this fall. It is always lots of fun and comradery around the campfire. I can't wait. The fall colors should really be out by the middle of October. It will make a great backdrop for photo shoots.

Comment

Working...
                                X