Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of 5x120s but they are 2 pieces :( so no go on E30. I dont want to redrill them.

How much am I looking at for a refinished set? Been out of the Euro world for awhile sorry.

What offset size and width am I looking for to fit 325is without being crazy wide rolling fender nonsense? Just somthing clean that comes out to edge of fender.

Something like this or a hair wider lip?
    Last year I was driving home with a bunch of friends when in my neighborhood I hear a district roar of a BMW inline 6. I sped up to see what it was. I had ...

My old ones that need refinished.
    Last edited by Hawk; 08-14-2015, 07:18 PM.
    Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Looking for center caps for 14" bbs basket weaves

Hi, new to the forum. Picking up my first E30 tomorrow, but came without wheels. I bought a set of the 14" bbs style 5's but without the center caps. Anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks
      Follow my adventure with my E30! @dadandhammer

Comment

I have a set of bbs rs 176 faces. But it has no center cap/waffle. It's a 15 inch face. But I read somewhere that these faces used a center for 16inch faces? How would I tell? It's about 3.25 inches, would that be 15 or 16 inch waffle? Need help. Also would anyone happen to know the size of it's original barrel and lip, hopefully you gurus can help me with the information if this set of bbs rs 176. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Edirtyy808 View Post
          I have a set of bbs rs 176 faces. But it has no center cap/waffle. It's a 15 inch face. But I read somewhere that these faces used a center for 16inch faces? How would I tell? It's about 3.25 inches, would that be 15 or 16 inch waffle? Need help. Also would anyone happen to know the size of it's original barrel and lip, hopefully you gurus can help me with the information if this set of bbs rs 176. Thanks.
          The short answer is...

Your RS 176 require 15 indent center caps and 30 hole lips and barrels.
          Originally configured as 15x7 et14 with 5x114.3 lug bolt pattern.

the long answer is ...

a) 30 hole faces have center caps with 15 indents,
          one for every two rim bolts, they fit all 30 hole rims, regardless of being 14, 15 or 16's rims.

b) 34 hole faces have center caps with 17 indents,
          same as above, 1 indent for every 2 rim bolts and they fit 16 and 17 inch 34 hole rims.

Common examples of 30 hole = 15 indent caps are:

BBS RS 001 15x7 et25 with 4x100 lug pattern
          BBS RS 033 156.5 et34 with 4x100 lug pattern
          BBS RS 003 16x7 et25 with 4x100 lug pattern
          BBS RS 224 15.6.5 et45 with 5x114.3 lug bolt pattern

- 34 hole faces, fit 16 and 17 inch lips and barrels.
          BBS RS 198 17x8.5 et13 with 5x120 and 72mm center bore.
          BBS RS 090 17x8 et20 with 5x120 lugs pattern and 72mm center bore.

There's a few Master List out there but non mention if models are 30 or 34 hole type... http://forum.wheel-whores.com/viewtopic.php?t=726

here's pics of 30 holes 003's vs 34 holes 178's ...

BBS RS 003, 30 hole rims with 15 indents caps

BBS RS 178, 34 hole rims with corresponding 17 indent caps.
          Last edited by fporro; 04-28-2016, 08:59 PM. Reason: add pictures and description

Comment

NEEDED: Up to 8 plastic clip in center caps for BBS RC's, only seeking the chrome/silver verion:

Comment

Comment

BBS E88?

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

BBS RA 375

Comment

Will these look good on a 87 vert or are they too convex? They are RS137 16x7 et of 45. They are 5lug so I was thinking 20mm adapters. Thoughts.

Comment

BBS Garage: All things BBS

Can't wait to restore these puppies!

RS016 15x 6.5 with stock .5" lip et32.

Working out the numbers on the lip possibilities while keeping a 205 or 215 tire.

Oh the possibilities...[emoji851]

-E
                      -ALaS

Comment

thinking about getting the style 5s 17' 5x120 so im going to use adapters
                        im on stock e30 suspension late model. would they fit or would i have to roll fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                          Can't wait to restore these puppies!

RS016 15x 6.5 with stock .5" lip et32.

Working out the numbers on the lip possibilities while keeping a 205 or 215 tire.

Oh the possibilities...[emoji851]

-E

i have these stepped to 16"

Comment

Hey BBS experts I need a little help.

I bought my first set of RS's and want to refinish and make them have the right looking fitment on my car with my 18mm adapters.

The fronts - (RS005) 16x7 et 11, should work up front with adapters.

The rears - (RS211) 16x8 et11, will poke to much with my adapters I'm guessing.

What barrel or barrel/lip combo can I use to make the rear(rs211's) into a 16x9 wheel with the right offset for my adapters? Is it possible?
                            Thanks for the help.
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

I came across these on a German E30 page and had to have them.
                              Fully electric heated BBS seats. Can't find any info on them though. Does anyone know anything about these?

Also, got these today for a steal. Original RS070, in fairly good condition but without center caps.

'91 E30 316i
                              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Very odd seat, most likely made by another manufacturer for them, looks like a late 90's design. Have you sent a message to BBS? They might have an answer.
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X