• Show
Clear All

here are two for the lc ballers

fj74 and 78

06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

First one is stupid overpriced, they bring them down from BC all the time up here, sell for 12-14K near mint.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

CA tax in full effect for this nice but crackhead price fj80

06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

LOL

I have seen 200's at dealers with less miles on them, with asking prices 5k less than that.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Craigslist is full of crack smokers.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              Craigslist is full of crack smokers.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
              Craigslist is the whole reason these prices are so bad now. Its convinced people their trash is worth more then trash.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Craigslist is the whole reason these prices are so bad now. Its convinced people their trash is worth more then trash.
                I absolutely agree with you. I just got pranked on CL and let me tell you, that's not fun. I called a POS out for lying about the history of his car (I pulled a carfax) and he took my phone number and posted several ads of deals that are too good to be true. My phone blew up for hours Saturday evening. I would say about 70 calls in 3 hours.

People are just shitty.
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Ha - Every LC posted I've looked at. I'm part of that world now... somewhat obsessed, and I don't think anybody out there can touch my new side gig on pricing. If you want a diesel that is. The 80 series are climbing in posted price at an exponential rate, there are a few dealers in California that have them priced for yep, more than 200 series. It's kind of insane, but they are proven trucks. It's like enthusiast vehicles that are sought after have their own bubbles. At some point when you can't afford a good trail/rig/camping truck because they are too expensive... that does kinda take the fun out of it. Then these cool vehicles aren't really available to the middle class at that point. I don't think it should be like that. Take a look at FJ40's, the nice ones are almost too nice to take off road. But there is a niche for the rich... like ICON.

The 74 is overpriced, yes but some dealers who bring them in get around that. There's a similarly priced one locally to me. Personally I don't like the short wheel base 70's, you can't fit all that much into them (HJ/BJ/LJ70-74). Some people like that they are Suzuki Samurai sized, but I'd prefer more space when you're spending that much. You get a lot more room and truck IMO with a LWB 70. 75/76/77/78 (79's but they aren't old enough to import yet). The 78 isn't terribly priced. There are a few more for sale around the US right now nearly identical.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Click it.

Letting it go to build one almost identical... just an auto. I know I'm insane. I'm gonna let go of the LX once I get the new one how I want it. I don't need two landcruisers, as much as I want multiple. For now I'd rather focus on getting better finances. I enjoyed the H55 5 speed but for how much I'm gonna drive the new (old) cruiser, auto through traffic all over sounds more appealing to me. Again, if you want a diesel land cruiser, contact yota and mention my name. It's a side passion of mine. Teamed up with an awesome crew and I'm part of it to make it ever better. I love these trucks.

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I am hopefully picking something up this weekend that will interest you all.

That is all.

SP out.

SP

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Alright kids...gonna have to buy a new car here pretty soon. Thinking about this:

2003 Toyota Land Cruiser, 4x4, 203K, Auto
                        power windows/locks, navigation system
                        drives and looks great
                        new emissions test, good tires
                        new timing belt and water pump at 193K
                        call to schedule an appt 720-299-1813
                        dealer, no dealer fees
                        see all inventory www.aplusautosdenver.com
                        we have around 40 4x4, AWD vehicles

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5998637754

posted: 3 days ago

updated: 3 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Looks to be in good shape, I think the LandCrusier tax is kinda high on this rig, should be someplace in the 9-10k if you ask me and thats because its so clean at least on the shiny bits. Look for rust on the underside they do rust pretty good and a winter rig (shot snow tires) is going to be subject to it, and those are NOT good tires from a wear perspective or quality perspective

Hard on fuel, but a very sound rig over all, the IFS set up is a torsion bar set up so it is wanting for a little bit there if your going to take off the beaten path but will be just fine on all but the trials for fully prepped rigs or crawlers. Looks like it was well cared for form the lack of wear on the int, if the rust is minimal and there are no other major red flags, and maintenance is up to snuff it might be worth making an offer on. That is my Fav color on the the Hundys though.
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-13-2017, 08:04 PM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah...one's that aren't trashed are a little spendy in these parts. My brother has owned them for about 15 years (80 and 100) so I'm pretty familiar with the trucks. I have to wait until I actually leave and lose my company car before I pull the trigger on anything, and I think this one might be gone by then. I'm with you on that color, WAYY better then the gold that just about EVERYONE ordered them in.
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Adam, this is what I'm talking about. You better get on this toyota train.

Comment

Damn, Would love to have that LC.

Not super familiar with the market, but 12k isn't insane IMO. Looks incredibly well cared for for 200k+ miles.

If I wasn't infatuated with the awesomeness of having a truck bed I would have ditched the Tundra a while ago for a nice clean LC.

Get it!!
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X