Lowest OEM prices around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowest OEM prices around!

Since the aftermarket business has been a bit slow lately, I've decided to offer OEM parts as well as tuning products. Over 60,000 OEM parts for BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and VW. Most available to ship within 24 hours of payment.

If anyone has a need for new OEM parts, odds are that I'll be able to beat anyone's price. Please send an email or PM if you would like a quote: info@custom3.com . I'm trying to add real-time quotes to the website, but I'm still in the process of hashing out a deal for the software.

Also, excellent deals on Breyton and Autovogue AV3 aerodynamic kits. Deeper discounts are offered for buying the complete kit.

Current Special: Autovogue AV3 complete aero package including fog lights, mesh grill, front, sides and rear apron with diffuser $1299.95 Price includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.
    - Jason

Do you have a website???
    Sell E36 parts as well as E30?

Comment

sure do... website is www.custom3.com

We focus primarily on 3 series parts of all years, OEM and aftermarket. All other models and series by request. If there's a particular part you need, just drop me an email: info@custom3.com or (preferrably) fill out the contact form on the web site, as this will make it a lot easier to make sure you get the correct part,
      Click here for the form
      - Jason

Comment

i just checked out the website, it looks very organized :up:

if the service is as good as the page looks, then your gona make a killing!
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

Thanks Drew....I've been putting in long hours on it. I'm finishing up a newer version of this site with waaaay more stuff than is on the current one. I'm hoping to have in done within the next two weeks.
          - Jason

Comment

Superb! Your site is saved on my "favorites". Great site overall. That is a very attractive site for the consumer.
            Expect to hear form me soon..as I will be purchasing new OEM stuff.. I need silver grey door panels , inside door handels/armrests, and door map pockets :) (I have the exact part #'s too) oh yea and the E30 M3 ebrake boot I need that

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
              Superb! Your site is saved on my "favorites". Great site overall. That is a very attractive site for the consumer.
              Expect to hear form me soon..as I will be purchasing new OEM stuff.. I need silver grey door panels , inside door handels/armrests, and door map pockets :) (I have the exact part #'s too) oh yea and the E30 M3 ebrake boot I need that
              Jim,
              What is the part number for the E30 M3 ebrake boot? Is it the one with two seams or one on the top? The one with two looks a lot better with the leather ebrake handle.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

e30 M3 e-brake cover: 34 41 1 230 012 $$37.95 (Was $39.95)
                - Jason

Comment

ahh thanks Jason..
                  now I need a e36 leather ebrake handle boot :)

Comment

So if you have the lowest prices around, how much would a Z3 shift kit cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyder
                      sure do... website is www.custom3.com

We focus primarily on 3 series parts of all years, OEM and aftermarket. All other models and series by request. If there's a particular part you need, just drop me an email: info@custom3.com or (preferrably) fill out the contact form on the web site, as this will make it a lot easier to make sure you get the correct part,
                      Click here for the form
                      I can't view the catalog on the website, or the form in this post.

How much for a leather shift boot?
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

You do know that all your reiger pics link to a pic of the breyton front...

Comment

Ken,

Not sure why you can't view the site or form. Seems to work fine as I'm getting inquiries from it daily. As for the price of a leather boot, the only ones I currently have are the OEM vinyl for $9.49 plus shipping.

808BMW,

Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had already taken care of that. I'm working on getting the pics fixed over the next day or two.
                          - Jason

Comment

I sent an inquiry to for you guys.... let's see how fast this customer service is :)

Website indeed looks very organized and neat. Good job on it.
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Slyder:

I've e-mailed you acouple days ago and haven't received a reply, I don't think you got it...

Was wondering how much you sell the z3 1.9 shift lever for.
                              Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. :o

Comment

Working...
                              X