Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what wheels these are???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what wheels these are???

So I have 2 of these wheels on my car and I really like the way they look so trying to find out what they could be. I dont even care if they are repops or knock offs just wanna find 2 more.

Those are good looking. GL.

COTM

Comment

Naked front DB

I kinda like the raw aluminum look of the front diving board. Just need to tuck the turn signals and fill in some holes and whaola! Sadly, no idea on your wheels.
      Preamble:
      "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Comment

Typically info will be cast or stamped on the back side of hub or spokes, did you check there?
        sigpic
        1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

I did not check the back but I will thanks for the idea. And the whole front of the car was covered in bad spray paint, all the chrome, all the black rubber trim.... they filled the roundels in with epoxy. Its been quite the task just getting it back to bare so i can primer and seal everything. I love the big diving board and all the chrome I just want it to look like it should. paint someday down the road back to the factory Zinnoberrot (sp)

Comment

So I guess they are STR 502's. now just to find some

Comment

Working...
            X