replaced glove box but the key doesnt match the lock
    124,xxx
    JC performance chip
    all new brakes and rotors
    new heater core
    replaced driveshaft
    new throttle cable
    oil changed every 3k
    tucked bumpers that were painted flack black with clear coat,painted black kidney grill,repainted bumper surrounds, ES front airdam was also painted black but paint is chiped in certian areas.
    car doesnt have the stock fog lights didnt come with them when the car was purchased.
    New tires all around (P400's)

The bad:
    car needs passanger side wheel bearing, the antenna is stuck up the car however does come with bmp replica m3 antenna. car is missing the drivers side side marker. Front winshield has 1 minor rock chip in the window very small and car passes inspection. The car also has a dent in the passanger side fender and has a dent in the hood that dents up like a pimple...both of these where on the car when purchased. Also the dash is cracked but hasnt spread in the last 3 years i have owned it

Car just pased inspection and runs great...
    Want to sell the car ASAP as i bought a new car and would like to get rid of this...

The car is very clean and i will have pictures posted on vortex and will add the link when they are up...

All offers will be excepted but please dont low ball me like the car salesman who offered me $300 for the trade in...

Best way to get in touch with me would be to call my cell and leave a message....i dont have acess to a computer so im going to be able to check this weekly,if that. If you are serious i will meet you and we can take it from there.

Cell 1(516)351-2690

thank you in advance

Pat
    JDM no more
Working...
X