• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out about the xd mod.2 subcompact in .45

I'm going to my local shop tomorrow.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Just found out about the xd mod.2 subcompact in .45

I'm going to my local shop tomorrow.

Shot my friends the other day....probably my new favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

I have been trying to trade my LC9 for an XDSC 9mm, but have been really wanting a compact 1911.

9+1 of .45 in a subcompact? Yes please. I've always loved how .45 shoots.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
          Simple common way is you have him take to his FFL, shipped to your FFL, and then you do your NIC paper @ your guy. Pay the guy upfront & shipping, and it'll be ~$40 for FFL with your guy.
          $40? You're getting gouged! The highest I've seen is $25 and that's above average

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
          Goddammit R3V, I did it again . . .
          Let's go shooting.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Had another weak moment! Damnit! As soon as I start putting away car money, I go and find a new boom toy I must have.

My local shop didn't have the mod.2 in .45, but I got to handle one in .40. I loved it! I have shot an XDSC9 in the past and always liked the gun. The mod.2 definitely has some improvements, so I placed an order form KYGunCo for a Mod.2 .45 bitone. They have the all black model in stock, and the bitone will take another week to get, but I figure since this will be getting lots of carry duty, the Stainless will probably be worth the wait in the long run.

Very excited, will post pics and range report once I get it home.
            No E30 Club

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't like shiny guns lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Trust me I have gone back and forth so much since I placed the order. I'm still glad I went with stainless though, because I can always have it coated by a 3rd party and have a coated stainless slide. The melonite version is a treated carbon steel slide. Not knocking the melonite, as I understand if uncared for it will hold up better than stainless against rust. My main consideration is that the regular stainless slide will show wear much less than a treated/coated slide in the long run.
                No E30 Club

Comment

Another for the collection 1941 K98 Mauser.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150228_124446-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	7173926

The Build:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Keep in mind when ordering from KYGunco, they are very slow to process. Today was the 7th business day and my Mod.2 still hasn't shipped. It was warehouse so they say 5-7 ADDITIONAL business days... So it might not ship for another week.
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Bought a Swiss K31 from AIMsurplus yesterday
                      Originally posted by IRON-E
                      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Silencer Shop is giving away a free Saker! Last day to sign up

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You're welcome for the extra entry haha
                          -Alex

Comment

Anyone interested in an Eotech 517? I'm selling the one I've had on my AR for a couple of years. Great shape, just looking for a 1-6x scope instead. $300 shipped.

Comment

Atf. Backs off 556 green tip ban as they is a majority in both houses opposing it...........
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by red baron View Post
                                Shot my friends the other day....probably my new favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                This sentence without context made me laugh.
                                Instagram
                                sigpic
                                Current: 99 M3
                                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Working...
                                X