Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 1964 Fender Jazzmaster Pre-CBS

Hey R3V,

Figured I'd throw this up for sale/trade on here in the odd chance that I could work something out with an enthusiast.

My trade interest: Clean, maintained, daily drivable, 5sp latemodel 325i. Preferred colors: Zinno, Diamond Schwartz, Alpine White. Some suspension work preferred. Could throw a bit of cash on top for a nicer example.

Up for sale I have my 1964 Fender Jazzmaster in a beautiful Olympic White finish. It is in fantastic shape and has been worn to perfection. I set it up with an AVRI bridge for playability and sustain, but the original is included. Original tremelo arm included as well.

These pickups are killer. Late '64 gray bobbins that measure in the high 7k's, they can be woody, warm and bright at the same time. I can't imagine a better sound.

The neck date is 4 AUG64 B. It's a super comfy, "made to fit in your hand" C-shape. (.79" at the first fret and .98" at the 12th) Original nut and frets with plenty of life.

All the electronics, pickups, tuners etc. are original and fully functional. Someone added a small black ground wire (as I've often seen.) I think this was a fix to add a ground since the original shield was gone.
    Just had it set up with 11s and it plays like butter. Sold with brown G&G Fender case that is in great shape.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Offering at $3999 which is extremely reasonable considering the only others on the market right now are all selling for above $5000.

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread
Working...
X