KAMOTORS 20g turbo kit with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAMOTORS 20g turbo kit with extras

Hello everyone, I am selling my KAmotors full 20g turbo set up with some extras. The full turbo set will be sold as a set but the extras I will sell separate. Everything I am selling has never been installed on any car except for the steering wheel and the 5 lug conversion.

Turbo: KAmotors full 20g turbo kit with the exception of the 60lbs fuel injectors and the oil filter relocation kit ( both are already installed on the car)

- IAT sensor w/ bung and pigtail
    - 2.5" charge pipe- x3
    - BOV
    - intercooler
    - 5 ply silicon couplers- x6
    - T-bolt clamps- x12
    - td06-20 turbo (watercooled, journal bearing, 10 cm exhaust housing, Internally gated- 15psi w/ replaceable springs)
    - turbo manifold modified and test fitted (uses 1/2" flange)
    - Drain and feed lines
    - Drain and feed flanges
    - Price Drop: 2,000$ (will go lower but it will not be free shipping)

Extras:
    Podi e30 vent gauge/screen (boost/AFR/oil temp/Innovative LC2 and EGT) (695$ as optioned) -450$
    Mtech 1 steering wheel-125$ (Used)
    - Mushi (R3V member) 4x100 to 5x120 lug conversion with studs- SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions, if you are serious about buying something we can discuss payment and shipping.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by YOCKBOT; 06-30-2017, 04:00 AM.

What size is the mtech?

Comment

Originally posted by shootnjunky View Post
      What size is the mtech?
      385mm

Comment

How flexible are you on price? Is that price shipped?

Even if this was never installed it's not new from the kit seller, so if there's a small issue, it's now a much bigger issue. The missing injectors and oil filter relocation kit are ~$300. That's $2500 and at that point it's not that far away just buying it new and you won't have to piece anything together.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          How flexible are you on price? Is that price shipped?

Even if this was never installed it's not new from the kit seller, so if there's a small issue, it's now a much bigger issue. The missing injectors and oil filter relocation kit are ~$300. That's $2500 and at that point it's not that far away just buying it new and you won't have to piece anything together.
          Yes 2200$ is the shipped price. If you are more local to Columbus, OH or the surrounding area I can meet or give a discount price. If interested send me a private message and we can talk about price. Thank you

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Everything is OBO. I'm willing to hear offers. I need some stuff gone!

Comment

Price shipped to australia?

Comment

Interested

Pm'ed

Comment

Located in Columbus willing to meet up this week

Comment

Willing to sell just the turbo?
                      sigpic1990 325IS,
                      2.7L bottom end, Shrick 272 Cam, and a heck of a lot of bald tires.

Comment

Working...
                      X