X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mjimport View Post
      Hey all, would anyone please confirm the code for this? Bolster is solid grey/silver, insert is striped silver.

Also, how many yards does it take to replace inserts, and how much for just bolsters for two front seats?
      Thanks!
      I think I see your interior on the 1991 card on the first page of the this thread. Have you looked at that?

No sure how much this will help you, but John at Ninestitch told me that I needed 5-6 running yards to do front and rear seat inserts + door panel inserts on my '92 vert.

Cory
      1992 325i Cabrio
      1988 320i Touring
      2000 M5
      1977 530i
      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
      BMWCCA
      E30CCA

Comment

I just realised i have green door pu;;s and green carpet in my car. Well the door pulls and the cards are all changed to black, if only i could get an OEM LHD grey carpet

Comment

Originally posted by Infini View Post
          For anyone who might be interested.

This site is able to supply many OEM options for BMW seats.
          I've contacted them to confirm if they can supply to non-trade customers.

http://www.westtrading.nl/overzicht....t%20upholstery
          I e-mailed West Trading. They will only sell to trim shops. I'm working with John at Ninestitch, and the won't even sell to him, because he does not have a brick/mortar location for his business.

Cory
          1992 325i Cabrio
          1988 320i Touring
          2000 M5
          1977 530i
          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
          BMWCCA
          E30CCA

Comment

My hunt for 151 (Pacific Blue check pattern) was a success having found 4+ yards at a shop in NZ. It wasnt cheap but it also is as close to unobtanium as it gets. I think he has 2 yards left. Not cheap and he wont cut it.

Should look exceptional with the blue Alcantara bolsters (also NLA once current distributor inventory is gone) :)
            Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
            Alice the Time Capsule
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
            87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

yes everybody,,,
              I have MANY of these available, oem, !!

from stored years ago, & the green bolsters / doorcards, & blue bolsters !
              and cushions,
              any info or question s I can help as I know these codes,, , etc,,,

Comment

0304 is gray anthracite for uberkaro & 0211 is for gray houndstooth bolsters ,,,,,,,,,,
                I av 'em all available

Comment

I know of a 1989 325is with 0324 Crimson Red Leather. I do not see that as an interior option from those 1989 interior charts. The interior has been verified by BMW build sheets.

Car does also have 0944 Special Order Equipment, but not sure what that might refer to.

Comment

Crimson and Cardinal are different. Crimson is darker. And IMO crimson looks better.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Its definitely Crimson. BMW Classic build spec says so. Dealer supplied build sheet confirms. Interior code 0324.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        Crimson and Cardinal are different. Crimson is darker. And IMO crimson looks better.
                        you would know.. thanks for correcting. is it as dark as taurusrot?

Originally posted by UDPride View Post
                        Its definitely Crimson. BMW Classic build spec says so. Dealer supplied build sheet confirms. Interior code 0324.
                        PLEASE post some pics. without flash.

this is cardinal, my 88 ix
                        [
                        Last edited by bradnic; 01-05-2018, 02:27 PM.
                        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by UDPride View Post
                          Should take notes that the list is incomplete for interior examples. If you have any scans of the factory BMW interior samples, please post up :)

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                          you would know.. thanks for correcting. is it as dark as taurusrot?
                          It's almost half way between Cardinal and Taurus.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Here you go. I cant figure out if Crimson was a legit standard color option for 1989 and the information in this thread is incorrect, or if the info is correct and Crimson was ordered special. I have a HARD time believing anyone would order Crimson special and pay a special cost for it. Its so relatively close to Cardinal, nobody would bother with such an expense on a 3-series car.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice. red carpet door cards and pulls too, same as my 88. I thought that was 1 year only (switch to anthracite carpet). guess not.
                              Here's your pic enlarged - interesting you don't have the manual window handle plug on your door card (mine does).

and this is taurusrot supposedly (from earlier in the thread).

So now there's 3 examples of reds all near each other. your crimson looks brighter than my cardinal per the pics, but taurusrot is clearly darker.
                              I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                              TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                              e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I ordered a 1989 3 series interior brochure, looks to have all samples. I'll scan and post once I get it. Also you can decode your vin https://www.bmwvin.com it will tell you what you had from the factory. Also I do believe that 89 was the first year for no plugs in the panels. Convertibles still got them though.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Working...
                                X