Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

early vs. late - power window motors/regulators??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump..........sooooooooo window motors, regulators from a 320 will fit a 325 ??? 86-88 models ??? I found a great deal, just want to make sure before I buy !!! Thanks
    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Nope. 2 different '88s had early style regulators.
      huh, this is news to me. I've parted 3 '88s now and they've all had the newer style. They are all very late build dates though, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        No fucking way. Get your fab skills out, do something better.

GL!
        Luke
        Haha i started laughing when i read that. Should have said "....easiest bet..."

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread but just so people know the switch over from early to late model regulators is 3/88.

Comment

Originally posted by GOOBER View Post
            Sorry to bump an old thread but just so people know the switch over from early to late model regulators is 3/88.
            Nope. The '88 I parted was '7/88 and was early style.

Well, of course, some lazy body shop hunting parts could have hacked it years ago, but that was the 2nd '88 I had earlys in.

Hell, Imma say BMW just did whatever the hell they felt that day...

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Difference between sedan and coupe motors / regulators?

Is there any difference between the motors / regulators in sedans and coupes?

I found a regulator and motor from a late model sedan and want to do the conversion into my early model coupe.

Comment

Working...
              X