Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Mods Please Note: I am not sure if this thread has already been posted but if it has, please delete this one. I have searched states like California and areas in the Mid-Atlantic and they all have regional "For Sale" threads. This thread is not intended to undermine forum rules or take away from the ".......... For Sale" subforums. All forum rules apply, i.e. detailed description, post photos, and each item described should have a price posted. It is only intended to give regional/ local members first chance at "For Sale" items in their back yard. Local sales are just easier to manage. Less haggling....No shipping.....less drama.

My local group has just put together a few very successful meets. Being able to post local "For Sale" items here would be a big plus to regional participation.

That being said.............Lets get it started! Any South Florida members who have cars, parts, services for sale, etc, post them up...................

And thanks...............

Brand New Stuff For Sale

I am posting these items for Gary, username g.ruff561, if you are interested please call or text Gary at 561-758-7218. REASONABLE offers will be considered.

UUC Pedal Covers $90 SOLD (+ shipping if you are not local)

Ultra Rare Racing Dynamics veneer dash kit $500 SOLD (+ shipping if you are not local) Dash kit is SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Suspension Techniques Front and Rear sway bars; includes hardware. $350 SOLD (+ shipping if you are not local

Chrome Gas Tank Cap (Rare) - Do not have key - $30 SOLD (+ shipping if not local) Gas cap is SOLD!

Brand New drilled rotors Front and Rear $200 (+ shipping if not local)

Front and Rear Gerling Brake calipers rebuilt by Bendiix - Painted Firehouse Red $275 SOLD(+ shipping if not local)

Kamei eyebrows $60 (+ shipping if not local) SOLD!

Rear Camber adjustment Kit New - $200 (+ shipping if not local)

4 BBS RG-F 17'' x 7'' 4 x 100 bolt pattern 38 offset. Wrapped in 215-40-17 tires that have 50% tread but front are a little choppy from bad control arm bushings. Wheels are in excellent condition. RG-F - One Piece Die Forged Aluminum Wheel Price includes spacers and hardware. $1500 PRICE DROP TO $1300 IF SOLD PRIOR TO 1/1/2016 (+ shipping if not local)

Custom Fiberglass rear speaker pods for E30 convertible. Will allow you to use aftermarket 5 1/4 deep magnet speakers in the OEM location. $150 (+ shipping)

3 Series Airbag wheel. Small blemish at 2pm position otherwise in very good condition. Not sure of model year. Asking $60.00 plus shipping

Trunk and Grill Alpina badges in very good condition. $80.00 INCLUDES shipping.

Last edited by 87E30VERT; 12-24-2015, 12:22 PM.
    Early Model Front License Plate Filler for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=363721

Late Model Front License Filler Plate for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365118

Comment

Bump

Comment

FS: 1991 BMW E30 325i Automatic Convertible

Comment

Bump

Comment

91 vert for sale.

Comment

If anyone is selling a 325IS or 318IS please lmk.
              2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold 3 weeks after purchased)
              2005 Honda S2000 Stroked 2.5 (Sold and still miss it)
              1991 E30 318i (crashed for now)
              1989 E30 325i (current project)
              2014 CC (Daily)

Comment

WTB OEM 5 speed shift knob. Contact me if you have one in very good condition. Thanks....

G.

Comment

Went down to in-law for the holidays and to me with Gary aka g.ruff561 to bring him some parts from previous sale, wonderful good guy to deal with, paid in cash and no games does what he says and means a true man to his words! I know might not be posting in right section, but since it's a local thread thought to notate a good contact locally. I know I should be in the feedback section but I never go to it. If anyone needs anything check Gary out first as he might have or know where to get it.
                  Shawn

Comment

Still need oem plastic ebrake cover, oem black 5 speed shift knob, oem tweeter blanks. HMU if you got them. Thanks........... G.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Anyone looking for a sedan? I've got my 89 super eta swap that I just haven't had the time to enjoy. Swap was done about 4 years ago. All suspension, bushings and all that were done at the time. Car has maybe 20k miles on it since rebuild. Car was painted at the same time in silver. Had a minor incident where the car rolled back and the right front fender was caught on a low fence and damaged. Will try to dig up pictures from the build if anyone wants them. Bottom end was off an e28 and was in excellent condition. Original Head off the 325 was sent out to machine shop for a refresh. Also have a Luke box in the car with some mbquart speakers and alpine amps. Can get specifics on everything if anyone is interested. Hoping to get around 5k but price is definitely negotiable.
                        Last edited by aperez49; 01-19-2016, 03:03 PM.
                        Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Anyone needs shocks for their e28's?
                          Have 4, brand new
                          no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

@ aperez49. Got any interior pics?.....thanks.....G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                              @ aperez49. Got any interior pics?.....thanks.....G.
                              Here you go. It's getting dark so pictures aren't great but seats and panels are in great condition. I have center console for it just never got around to putting it in. Also have the under dash panel out because with my big feet my shoes tended to get caught in it.
                              Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Working...
                              X