Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im buyin a volvo

ha...

wanted to share this....saw it during my morning cup a coffee.....

I love sitting down and just driving!

You need a wagon!....

Comment

amazon love all day here
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Nothing sweeter than a Volvo 240 or 242. Also I have seen a Volvo wagon with an m20b25 turbo swap.
        Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Guy at work is doing a Ford 302 swap into a Volvo 244 sedan.

Comment

I knew a great Volvo mechanic named Odvar in Seattle who put a 302 in his 242. Manual, sat kinda low in front, turbo wheels, kind of a sleeper. Fast.

Comment

Apparently the R&T author doesn't recognize LS motors, or realize that a Volvo b-series motor would need more like 60 psi of boost to make 600 whp.

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
              ha...

wanted to share this....saw it during my morning cup a coffee.....

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cult...-at-dragstrip/

Comment

Working...
              X