Hyperfest '11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperfest '11

Whos going to Hyperfest this year? I'm planning to make it down early Saturday to get registered for some hyperdrives on the Jefferson circuit then just catch some of the NASA racing.
    Old and improved:

Im goin. I only live like 20 minutes away.
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

I'll be over on Shenandoah for 24 Hours of Lemons.

Comment

really interested its an hour and a half drive for me

Comment

If anyone wants to meet up on the way there I'm down.
          I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

Yea I'll be headed down 81 from md that morning.

If you haven't been to an event like this I highly recommend it. I am more entertained by the NASA club racing, and 24 hr of lemons, but there are tons of things to do, plus carting too!!
            Old and improved:

Comment

Probably.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

when??
                "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

This Saturday

Comment

Well i live off rt.7 and 81 there's a sonic there by the martins. If anyone wants to meet up tomorrow morning pm for my number and we can figure something out.

Comment

Working...
                    X