No announcement yet.

Garagetotal Kuhfänger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God that color is beautiful. Great work!
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Did things.

The majority of my leaks are oil and power steering leaks. So, today I pulled the valve cover and replaced the valve cover gasket and the end plugs that slide into the head from the top. Apparently the front passenger side plug had gotten brittle and had a piece of it break off. So oil was escaping and coating the corner of the block in oil and then dripping off the pan.

Can't work without caffeine.

Painted the valve cover and brackets.

I'll take some photos of it put back together tomorrow.

Comment

Cover back on.

Seat in with garagistic floor mounts.

Super fun drive.

Comment

Got some random stuff in. Plate Frames, Front Plate, and this bitchin set of ignition wires from Ireland Engineering.

Comment

They in.

Comment

This looks so good and your pictures are great. The things I would give to have a garage and lift setup like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by brokecollegekid View Post
                This looks so good and your pictures are great. The things I would give to have a garage and lift setup like yours.
                The things I would do to have the skills and technical knowledge of people who swap 2JZs in their bmws with no lift in a oversized 1 car garage.

Comment

I dig this build. Exactly what I like in an e30- clean and simple.

I think you might have iX rear springs........ do they say 19.03 on them anywhere?

You should have gray springs....50404.55 *I think* in the rear.
                  Last edited by AWDBOB; 03-17-2017, 08:57 PM.
                  1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                  1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                    I dig this build. Exactly what I like in an e30- clean and simple.

I think you might have iX rear springs........ do they say 19.03 on them anywhere?

You should have gray springs....50404.55 *I think* in the rear.

Not sure. Planning on replacing them soon anyways.

Comment

Been really enjoying the car lately. Thinking a lot about things I'm going to do with it. Super stoked about this summer.

Comment

Looking good. What are you shooting with? Love these photos

Comment

I think this is my favorite e30. At least in the top 5. :coolphoto:

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                            Looking good. What are you shooting with? Love these photos
                            Canon 5D MKIII and Canon QL17 GIII

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
                              I think this is my favorite e30. At least in the top 5. :coolphoto:
                              thanks yo

Comment

Few small things I did yesterday. Much needed oil change and new tail light gaskets. The old gaskets were melted to the body.

Comment

Working...
                                X