This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya,
    i'm coming up to the bay tomorrow to pick up an E30 - was wondering if you guys could suggest any nice roads to cruise on/places to drink in the sf area! thanks!

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

go to alice's restaurant, cruise on skyline and the pch
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by mtech325 View Post
        I don't attend Chabot college, but I think I've seen your e30 driving around San Mateo. There's a handful of e30s running around San Mateo it seems. There's a bronzit 88' coupe I see driving to work quite a bit around town, may have a roll bar and a loud exhaust.

The army is growing!
        Yep that's most likely me although you won't see my car around for a while since I just found out the head is cracked... The 88 you see is most likely my good friend Tony!
        sigpic

Comment

Hah. Immediately diagnosed my suspension clunk issue thing. Kinda embarrassing. Removed the passenger strut housing and immediately noticed the strut gland nut had totally come undone from the impact of ~8 potholes that I ran over in last weekend's torrential downpour and flooding. Also sold my set of 17" Kopi Alpinas to a local E30 guy around these parts who's going to give them the TLC they need (a little repair). Content.

Now, trying to figure out a ride for my set of Euroweaves from Alameda - Los Angeles.

Anyone here planning an upcoming drive from Bay - LA?

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Do we tell him?
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
              you mean the not IS, not moonroof, missing the 13 button obc,lit mirror, sport and seat-less IS? as well as the shitty ebay lights, nasty muffler, and the very rare fake alpina rims?
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

My friend is finally going to be selling his car. If anybody is looking for a late model two door is and all they care about is the engine and trans being good hit me up. I'll get pictures soon. He will be wanting to sell it without pulling off the more valuable parts, but if he will if he has to. The car has a Dinan intake manifold (with papers), 17" 4x100 BBS RF's and is on H&R Super Sport springs and Koni S/A's. IIRC he also has a UUC front strut bar for it somewhere, and I believe he has some spare interior parts.
                sigpic

Comment

id take the intake if he wants to sell that. but for that car he is best leaving all of the goods on it and selling it for 7k
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Happy Birthday Spantsless
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I finally got a nice exhaust. We should have a meet sometime.
                      On a side note, anybody selling GC SpecE30 Camber/Caster plates?
                      sigpic

Comment

Anybody local want a Volvo lip? Otherwise it's going to be relocated to the filing cabinet that gets emptied curbside each week.

Comment

Anyone here want a BBS steering wheel before it goes up on eBay? My friend is selling it for $550.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too much info, too much info!

wtf?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                              That ad is a total and complete insult to that car.

Ridiculous.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                That ad is a total and complete insult to that car.

Ridiculous.
                                Agreed. At least he has good taste in cars according to his keywords.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                                Transaction feedback
                                - jpod999

Comment

Working...
                                X