No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wensday night. County line drag way. $10 bucks to watch $20 to slide. Little skid pad to learn your car. Ill be instructing.

Comment

Ok guys.... heres the deal. I am leaving this Saturday the 16th. Things have been really sketchy to say the least but this is the day I leave. The good news is that it looks like it will be more of a trip than a permanent move. I might be back before the end of the year. Still working details.

Well anyway. My car is going to stay behind. I have found a storage place that I will be able to store my car. If anyone has a car cover I might be able to borrow for this storage. That would be great.

Please let me know... Talk soon!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

When is the get together to have some drinks before you leave?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
          +1. I'm free any day but Thursday. Let me know.
          sigpic

Comment

Because I am not leaving for but a few months I did not have anything really planned. I came down with a bad cold this past weekend and have been fighting it the whole way. You guys are more than welcome to stop by anytime this week as I will be home prepping my house for the leave. The car goes into storage Friday and I fly out on Saturday AM.

Let me know!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hey guys im going to have a set of bottlecaps with tires for sale soon. they are rattlecanned black in pretty good shape. The tires are kinda beat, but you could drive on them for a little. If someone wants them for like 50 bucks or so send me a pm and we can work something out.

Comment

So you finished up the other wheels? How did they turn out?
                Last edited by 240zs30; 08-15-2008, 07:33 AM. Reason: .
                sigpic

Comment

They are good, getting them mounted tomorow. il post pictures when i get a chance.

Comment

Guys watch the weather reports. Possible tropical storm headed this way the beginning of the week!

Hope all is well with everyone and I will see ya guys soon! Im out as of tomorrow but will be on R3v as much as I am these days!

Take care!

Comment

Gordon, do you still have those STP tickets by any chance? I vaguely remember you saying that you had already purchased them a few months ago.

- Erick
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

capu. Im free all this week let me know so i can pickup the filler. Also wensday night we are having that drift clinic i was telling you about.
                        Hey guille, after that "drift clinic" my car end up in the hospital!! LOL:D
                        Rear wheel bearing and motor mounts busted!!
                        I Had a lot of fun tho, let me now when you are going again.

E30 325is '89
                        E46 330ci '04

Comment

^ welcome to actually driving your car. ^_^

Comment

WHATS UP G!! you need to come up to a karting race! there is one on the 30th.
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

what up Miami and surrounding area guys! Just checking in and hope all is going well for you all. Hope most of you guys faired well during the storm. Just wanted to say Whaaaaaaaaats UP!

Take care!

Comment

Yo Gordon. Glad to hear from you, up there. Hope everything is going well. The weather here is the same Sh-t as always (Hot & Humid). The storm was just rain and thankfully we did not really get too much damage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X