Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 M3 S50 engine & ZF transmission 86' E30 project car - SOLD

95 M3 S50 engine & ZF transmission 86' E30 project car

Hey guys, unfortunately i am parting ways with my 86 e30, 95 s50 (m3) engine w/ zf 5 speed tranny along with associated parts for the swap, moving to a new house and gonna have a baby, & my e30 project cannot come with me. Everything is in good condition, any questions please feel free to ask. I got the engine from a reputable shop, at autobrains in Hayward. Told me the engine was Bavarian restored before the owner got into a wreck that virtually left the engine and trans untouched. Engine has 177k, the trans has a little less than that but not exactly sure by how much. It's still a project in the works, but all of the main parts necessary for the swap are pretty much there, someone just has to finish putting it all back together. Will consider shipping car though pick up is preferred. If you're a real car guy then you know what this thing is capable of and worth once restored. Here is the general parts list, I'm sure I'm missing some things but heres the main parts

95 S50 Engine & Tranny
    e34 oil pan (needed for e30 swap)
    e36 engine arms
    condor e30 s50 swap motor mounts
    porsche 944 brake booster
    mishimoto radiator & hoses
    wiring harness plug n play adapter

List Date: 4/21/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 95 M3 S50 engine & ZF transmission 86' E30 project car
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Very well priced, GLWS!!
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Ok, so I just spoke with my old landlord who's home the e30 is at & he let me know he has people moving in and I have to get the car by the end of next week! Soo here's what I'm doing, I'm gonna let this go for 2000$, yes 2k..I'm taking a big loss but I don't really have room to store the car at my current home so here's a deal of a lifetime

Comment

how's the interior? clear title?

Comment

Goooooosh. I want this so damn bad but we probably don't have enough time to organize shipping.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Barber Frank View Post
            Ok, so I just spoke with my old landlord who's home the e30 is at & he let me know he has people moving in and I have to get the car by the end of next week! Soo here's what I'm doing, I'm gonna let this go for 2000$, yes 2k..I'm taking a big loss but I don't really have room to store the car at my current home so here's a deal of a lifetime
            Sent PM.

Comment

what a steal,
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

PMed

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X