convertible part out NEED PARTS? - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
    nope! i never got to getting those. they always break! its got the lower parts i think.
    Yeah I have the bottom piece just not the flaps that actually cover the top's frame. They're hard as hell to find.

Comment

I actually saw some in a yard out here. Then, I literally touched them, and they broke.

Comment

Any side marker sockets needs some for 1988 vert the parts the ones that goes in lens and abs sensors front or rear or left or right..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
          ill have to take a look to be sure. they were surprisingly good. ill need to confirm before i tell you though.

saw some mint seats here on craigslist though, beautiful tan, rear headrests. 60 bucks.. not sure if they were vert or not.
          If they happen to be in decent enough shape, do hit me up. A few splits at the seams aren't a big deal, since I can just sew them up. Thanks in advance!
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by rustneversleeps View Post
            Any side marker sockets needs some for 1988 vert the parts the ones that goes in lens and abs sensors front or rear or left or right..
            i'll probably need those.. i know some of my turn signals are in need of newer pigtails. sorry dood!

Comment

tito12121, I pm'ed a few times and then didn't hear anything else about those manual latch parts. I'm not sure if they're still available, but you can go for them if you want, I've changed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by ddbaker3 View Post
                tito12121, I pm'ed a few times and then didn't hear anything else about those manual latch parts. I'm not sure if they're still available, but you can go for them if you want, I've changed my mind
                hmm. odd. ive replied and sent pms to anyone interested.

Comment

Bump, flying out tomorrow night to go pull parts. now's your chance!

Comment

Do you have the passenger side rear bumper trim for a late model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic
                    1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                    I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Charcoal canister (in the engine bay, associated w/ fuel lines).
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
                        Do you have the passenger side rear bumper trim for a late model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        negative.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                          Charcoal canister (in the engine bay, associated w/ fuel lines).
                          why not just pull it and vent to atm? theres no active charcoal left in these things! i doubt its good anyways. but id happily send it to you!

Comment

Hi - tried to message through panjo but it doesn't seem to work. My zip is 14534 I am looking for a late model front side marker lens (it is amber). P/N 63141377849 It is #8 in this drawing http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=63_0159

Comment

Got any more pics of the seats?
                              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Passenger side fender shipped to 13480 cash or card in hand. Desperate need

Comment

Working...
                                X