This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
    I found out someone made exact duplicates of my S54, M54, and M52TU adapter harnesses and listed them on eBay. They even plagiarized my descriptions for them. I designed those products from scratch and it has taken a lot of effort. It is pretty hostile of someone to copy my work and undersell me in an effort to put me out of business. They are only available from me and from Kassel Performance because I have supplied them to them for resale at their request. I had to prove original ownership to eBay in order for the listings to be removed.
    That sucks!! Was it removed? I wonder if they will try again.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Yeah eBay removed it. If they re-list it I don't know if eBay will automatically remove it or if I'll have to let them know.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Made my 250th S54 adapter harness. :D

Comment

Made my 250th S54 adapter harness. :D

I'm thinking about ordering my second from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
            I'm thinking about ordering my second from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Okay, awesome. Just let me know. I'm working hard to keep up with orders so lead time is still about a week.

Comment

Highly recommend Andrew. Wiring harness is top quality, Andrew responds to emails very promptly, and he delivers when he promises. Wish I could say that with all vendors!

Chris

Comment

Hope you're still offering these late 2017 early 2018. About to purchase a good condition later build S54 and am on the look out for an 87-88 rust free 325i/s.

You're an asset to the E30 community!

Comment

Email sent

Comment

I uploaded a couple new harness photos to the original post. I finally found small pins that work for the E28 C101 connector! :) The ones that came supplied with the reproduced square E30 C101 connector were wrong and did not work.

Comment

M50 adapter

I have a ms3x. I'm putting on my 93 325is. Can you make me an adapter harness? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi View Post
                        I have a ms3x. I'm putting on my 93 325is. Can you make me an adapter harness? Thx
                        I'm only making wiring for factory ECUs.

Comment

Edit: I've decided to not offer ECU flashes due to updated guidance from the EPA on tampering policy.
                          Last edited by Andrew325is; 07-18-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I've decided to offer ECU flashes without the purchase of a harness for the S54, S62, and M54 with an MSS54, MSS54HP, MSS52, or MS43 ECU. No other engines or ECUs are supported at this time.

Available options for all ECUs:
                            -EWS delete
                            -SAP disable (DTCs disable)
                            -Rear O2 sensor disable (DTCs disabled)
                            -Speed limiter removal

Additional options for S54 (MSS54 or MSS54HP) and S62 (MSS52).
                            -Disable Cat efficiency DTCs
                            -Disable SAP/Cat heating sequence
                            -Change rev limit (all gears + N)
                            -Change dyno rev limit
                            -Change between SMG or manual transmission
                            -Change SMG final drive ratio
                            -IAT sensor re-scale
                            -Change cat protection threshold temperature (S54 only)
                            -Change sport memory settings
                            -Burble / pop on lift off (S54 only)
                            -Disable CSL intake flap DTCs (S54 only)
                            -MAF delete / Alpha N (S54 only)
                            -Disable cat protection (disables enrichment) (S54 only)
                            -Disable EGT monitoring (S54 only)
                            -Disable ‘105’ DTC for motorsport thermostat (S54 only)
                            -SMG shift lights for 6MT

Some options may not be available depending on ECU version. There aren’t as many options available for the S62 as there are for the S54. I won’t know until I load the file.

I’m also able to apply an Evolve Automotive Performance Tune for S54. Gains are between 14 and 18 hp (above 5000 rpm). It is available for both Euro and US cars with either US or Euro headers. High octane fuel required (98 for Euro tune or 93 for US tune).

Prices:
                            $100 for ECU flash with any of the available options
                            $400 for Evolve Automotive Performance Tune for S54

Most of the price is to cover the licensing costs of using the flash/tuning software. I’m offering these services as a benefit to the community.
                            So if already bought my harness from you I can get my ECU flashed then? Awesome I didnt know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                              So if already bought my harness from you I can get my ECU flashed then? Awesome I didnt know that.
                              Yeah you can. It would just be the shipping cost to send it back or include a return shipping label in the box.

Comment

Yeah you can. It would just be the shipping cost to send it back or include a return shipping label in the box.
                                Sounds good, I have to find my ECU lol its in a box somewhere and I will work out the details.

Comment

Working...
                                X