Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: 4 door plastic bumper shell

Hey guys-

I'm planning on a new build. I need a 4 door shell, preferably a plastic bumper. Paint doesn't matter. Interior doesn't matter. Rolling doesn't matter. I just need the shell. Glass doesn't matter. As straight as possible, but dings and dents are okay. As little rust as possible, but I can handle some.

Anywhere from Vancouver Canada to Portland Oregon. I can pick it up.

I have a low mile M20B27, as well as an M50TU that needs a new headgasket to trade. I also have the complete front and rear suspension from a 1995 M3. I also have a nice Panasonic plasma TV, lots of computer and electronic parts. Or, you know, cash.

Cheers!

Pm me bro I think I got what you re looking for
    Originally posted by blunttech
    r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by Killacortes View Post
      Pm me bro I think I got what you re looking for
      You have a PM.

Comment

There are two 4-door plastic bumper shells on craigslist right now. Both are bronzit.
        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
          There are two 4-door plastic bumper shells on craigslist right now. Both are bronzit.
          Hrmmm...I'll have to look again, I must have missed them. Seattle Craigslist?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaotter View Post
              Hrmmm...I'll have to look again, I must have missed them. Seattle Craigslist?
              Yes, Seattle CL
              Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
              www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

God damn it, just R3v'd my car. Got nailed on the freeway, ended up spinning around a couple times and hitting an embankment.

Doesn't anyone want a perfectly nice little M50TU? I'll take a two door shell at this point...

Comment

Shitty! Pics?
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Shitty! Pics?
                    Negative. The tow truck was on site within about 2 minutes (he was behind me on the freeway after dropping off another tow), so I dont have scene pictures. I'll take some aftermath shots tomorrow when I start digging into it. Broke one of my minty fresh Style 10's completely, and bent another probably beyond repair. Totally destroyed the rear valence, bent the rear suspension subframe, tore of one of the suspension mounting points, and totally hosed the rear drivers side strut.

Anyone happen to have one or two Style 10's for sale? *sigh*

Comment

Yeah, she's totaled. Good times. Well, its time to start piecing together a new car. I'll have a part out thread soon, since I wont be needing everything off my current ride.

Comment

What were you driving?
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by Killacortes View Post
                          What were you driving?
                          1990 325is. Coupe. Manual transmission. Calypsorot. Mint condition Style 10 rims, which you dont see everyday. It was low miles, in good shape, just got it running perfectly after being on jack stands for 4 years.

Comment

tragic

breaks my heart to hear your story. Hope the car gods help you with another ride and the insurance companies don't try to screw you. check out the diminished value laws if they are not fair and reasonable. they work in Oregon.

Comment

Anyone? No one? Damn.

I scoured craigslist, and couldn't find anything. No one has a parts car kicking around with a half decent chassis? If it happens to roll, that would be fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X