Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect Your Elders. Replica Decals w/ colored roundels in different sizes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect Your Elders. Replica Decals w/ colored roundels in different sizes!!

Hey guys,

I'm not too active with posts on here, but have been a regular lurker for quite some time, have purchased a bunch of things on here and even have my own build thread for my Sterling M52 sedan which can be viewed here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234578

I'm sure you're all also familiar with the "Respect Your Elders." decals which were originally produced by motomucci 4 years ago which were discontinued a couple years ago. Being a big fan of the decal, I was never able to get my hands on some of the originals, and to be honest I was not pleased with the quality and finish with some of the reproductions made by a few other members. So I decided to create my own replica and I have to say I was quite pleased by the outcome, so decided to give it a shot and do a test run and they turned out amazing.

The decals feature the official BMW font in white along with a full colored roundel. They are very high quality and are very durable.

They come in 3 different sizes. 4" Stacked corner window style, 12" small banner style, and a NEW 30" windshield banner (which will be available on prepaid special order due to high production costs).

The 4" Stacked style - 1 for $10 / 2 for $15

The 12'' small banner style - 1 for $10 / 2 for $15

The 30" windshield banners - $25/each (Prepay only - first 5-10 people)

Will accept PayPal, will mail them to just about anywhere as long as mailing costs are within reason. And will obviously meet up locally for all the Canadian members interested.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
    M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
    Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD
    Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
    RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. Decals for Sale!

Would you send to Gatineau, quebec? 4inch stacked

Comment

whats the width of the big banners??

Originally posted by blunttech
      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser16 View Post
        Would you send to Gatineau, quebec? 4inch stacked
        Absolutely, I'll PM you with my PP info.

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
        whats the width of the big banners??

The big banners are 30" wide. I figured if I went any wider they'll be a little overkill.

M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
        Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD

Comment

Originally posted by egye30 View Post
          Absolutely, I'll PM you with my PP info.

The big banners are 30" wide. I figured if I went any wider they'll be a little overkill.
          That's perfect, whats the width though, 4in, 5in?

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
            That's perfect, whats the width though, 4in, 5in?
            oh whoops lol The actual decal lettering is 2" wide. The full decal width with the paper is about 3". Fits pretty much perfectly in to the gap from the very top of the rear windshield to the first defroster line.
            Last edited by egye30; 06-16-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all who have ordered! Feel free to post pictures here once they're on :) All orders are in the mail if you haven't gotten them already. Also all PM's and inquiries have been replied. Here's another picture of the 12" decal in a different spot.

Comment

Will be buying these when my e30's done

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Ill take 2 stacked decals.. paypal? Im on my phone, and cant view pics, prices etc

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

pming you now.

Comment

I'm in for one big banner and one small banner, PMing you now.

Comment

PMd for 4 stacked
                          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                          DB vert plastic bumpers
                          OEM Keys
                          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                          91 ic Calypso 3.1
                          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

All PM's replied, All paid orders are in the mail if they haven't already arrived! Thanks guys! Feel free to post pictures of them on your cars once you get em :)
                            Also if I can get enough people interested I can probably get some T-shirts made, probably the stacked style.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your orders! Currently out of stock on the 12" size, will be getting some more soon. Also making a list of everyone interested in the 30" banners, I'm thinking atleast 5 people will do.
                              1) teletahoe - PAID
                              2) Jaker200
                              3) jrobie79
                              4) ..
                              5) ..

Comment

Working...
                              X